The blog I never thought I'd be writing

The blog I never thought I'd be writing 


I have debated with Myself about writing this blog. I was going to do a small video but I thought that this way was best. Some people won't be interested but I know alot of people have been mega supportive and the amount of messages I receive nearly everyday have been so lovely. Been slightly overwhelmed. Lol Thank you. 

Also those who have helped me raise £1275 I only have a couple of hundred to go and I've reached My £1500 target for Macmillan. Thank you so much. My allocated nurse was surprised at how much Ive been able to collect just by sitting in my bed. Lol - I told her I knew a lot of people. haha ;)

You can still donate HERE to the amazing Macmillan nurses that support so many people. They truly are great! Helped me loads.

There's also a second reason that's prompted me to blog which will become apparent as you read on...

So. It's been a very long drawn out few months. My surgery went well and my adenocarcinoma tumour was removed successfully! :) I was so positive that everything was going to go back to normal. Back to work, driving and getting out and about again, basically getting my life back. You have no idea how much it changes your life. You feel like a different person, you feel like waking up is a chore in itself. It's just awful, not to mention the discomfort from the surgery which has thankfully passed now.

It was my first follow up appointment last week with my oncologist surgeon. I was genuinely thinking I was going to be given the all clear. I sat down all smiley and giddy as usual and I said

"Well come on then tell me" lol

I was not expecting to hear what came out her mouth next...

Surgeon - "Well there's good news and I have some bad news"

My heart literally dropped!
I was told that when they examined the tumour they found another type of cancer called nueroendocrine (small cell) This only affects 3% of woman that develop cervical cancer. It's aggressive and has the tendency to grow rapidly. I couldn't believe it. Speechless.

So unfortunately I need to receive chemotherapy which was one of my fears and worst nightmares from the beginning. I am dreading it. Even although they have removed the tumour they can't guarantee that cells haven't broke off and went elsewhere in my body. This type of cancer doesn't mess around which understandably has made me paranoid and always in deep thoughts.

Sessions and going forward
I suppose it's concrete now that I won't be returning to work/taking sessions for the foreseeable future. I'm not putting a time on it. I will return when I'm ready. 

Thank you all so so much for your support. Your kind words. Gifts and notes. My slaves have been extremely supportive from the beginning and I thank them for being utterly selfless by putting my needs first. My girls from the Fet Emporium have been amazing also. ♡

Ofcourse I'll still be active on Twitter and will still be producing clips for as long as I can. So get buying them! Every little will help over the next 5-6 months of me unable to work.

LADIES!! Please take note of this 'small cell nueroendocrine of the cervix' researchers haven't yet explored it entirely because they haven't got the numbers to do the research due to the rarity. Just be aware of it and spread the word! It's much more aggressive than the normal cancer you get down there and awareness needs to be made!!

Anyhoo listen. I'll be coming back stronger than ever!! The bitch hasn't left, trust me. Lol

Love you all ♡

Sarah xxxx


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What to expect on your first session

Jessie's diary, Chapter 20 – Diary of a “lucky” slave

Body shaming in kink