Sissy Makeup Masterclass

Sissy Makeup Masterclass with Princess Aurora - NEXT CLASS 3RD AUGUST 

We love transformations, we love makeup and We love teaching Our sissy girls how to apply it on their own.
These classes are going to be perfect for newbie sissy's or drags or for those that just want to update their skills.
We plan on this being a fun experience where you can come relax, have a chat and play about with arting your face up. :)
Now a little about my products. If you want to buy any of these and bring to class these are literally the best products IMO. Great to use and easy to blend (which is always a bonus)
However I can send you a list of other cosmetic brands and alternatives if you can't get hold of these items. No big deal either way. 

THE MASTERCLASS
We will run ONE class per month in the Fetish Emporium where we will teach you all how to prep your skin before showing you all the proper way to apply makeup. If you're going to be a sissy you want to be able to get your makeup right first of all!!
We will show you how to create many different looks that will make you feel more confident. We will also be happy to show you if you have a specific look you want to achieve. 

**By the end of these classes you will be able to create one whole look on your own**

CLASS INFORMATION 
• Classes will run the first Thursday of the month 7pm - 8.30pm
• No more than FIVE in one class at a time.
• Individual tuition is available (email Me for details)
• Makeup can be provided but I will send you a list of items that you will NEED to bring with you.
• Classes will run for 90Minutes with coffee and tea provided.
• I will have a sissy model with me so I can do demonstrations. 

CHARGES
Classes will be £100 for 90minutes
Please be aware that this is a makeup class only and no play is guaranteed.
If interested in My makeup masterclass get Intouch now via...
Email: MissSarahJessicaMail@gmail.com
Twitter: @MissSarahJessic

WHAT PRODUCTS DO I USE?
I have a bit of an addiction at the moment. Buying makeup and skin care products has become a fetish of mine. There's nothing that quite hits my spot more than going to my favourite makeup station and purchasing some beautiful foundation or lipsticks. My favourite foundation at the moment has got to be either Dior nude air or Illamasqua skin base.
Skin care products - Nothing beats Elemis. I use their apricot toning spray and cleanser along with using their fabulous enzyme papaya peel 1x week. I can also recommend loccitane skin care range, their essential water is amazing. 

I was always a clinique or Elizabeth Arden girl but found their products to be a little too heavy for my skin. Since changing I've never looked back and my skin has never looked so healthy in a long ass while. Safe to say I prefer a more light foundation applied after a silky illuminating primer. (Illamasqua satin primer) or (Hydra veil) which is basically a hydrating drink for your skin.

Moisturiser - Elemis day cream 
Primer - Hydra Veil or Satin Primer by Illamasqua 
Foundation - Dior nude air or skin base by Illamasqua 
Blush Laura Geller or Morphe 
Highlight - Revolution or Anastasia glow kit
Eyeshadow - Anastasia Beverley Hills
Eyeliner - Soap and Glory 
Lipsticks - YSL
Brushes - Laura Mercier or ABH

Hope to see you all soon
MSJ x



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What to expect on your first session

Jessie's diary, Chapter 20 – Diary of a “lucky” slave

Body shaming in kink