LONDON TOUR 21/22ND NOVEMBER

LONDON TOUR 21/22ND NOVEMBER 2017

Times and dates of availibity
21st Nov 3pm - 9pm
22nd Nov 1pm - 9pm

Hey London!! I think It's been around a year since my last visit!!! Ooops! Have you all missed me and eager to suffer at My feet once again??? Thought so...

Well Mistress has been touring a lot lately and I've been having such a great time. I've been having so much fun spanking slaves and naughty boys over my bed and sofa in My apartments. One of the bonuses of having you serve in a domestic setting is I can quite literally order you to do anything I want. It also gives you an insight of what it would be like to be one of My personal slaves. 

Information - Location - Doubles 

It's not long until I'm down. I cant believe how quickly these months are going in, so fast. You have around week to book and secure your booking with deposit.
You will be provided with the full address the night before. But the premises is based in Kensington. 

Doubles with Miss Jessica Wood
I am ALSO holding double sessions with the amazing Miss Jessica Wood on the 21st!! As a lot of you know her specialties include facesitting, wrestling, corporal punishment, foot/heel/bottom worship and roleplay.

My specialties mostly include tease and denial, foot worship, CBT, CP, orgasm control, anal play and sissification. Have a look at My website (fetishes page) for a long list of activities I offer.

Please note that Miss Jessica Wood is only accompanying me on the 21st and is taking single sessions also along with doubles.
My solo sessions will be held on the 22nd Nov! And I'm very much looking forward to seeing you on the floor...beside My heel then....
It's been too long.

MSJ
Email: MissSarahJessicaMail@gmail.com
Website: MissSarahJessica.com



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What to expect on your first session

Jessie's diary, Chapter 20 – Diary of a “lucky” slave

Body shaming in kink