Cock control

Once you have control of the cock, you have control of the mind




I LOVE tease and denial and I'm bloody good at it. There's nothing more satisfying than having My slaves dripping from their throbbing cocks with pure frustration knowing that I'm the one in control of it all. There fate is in My hands. Literally. I'm the one who decides if they're allowed release and I'm the one who can tease them even further before sending them over the edge. I get a deep sense of power locking men like you up and taking control of their orgasms. Having them so desperate for any amount of pleasure that they're willing to do anything to be granted just ONE orgasm. I could literally spend hours on end repeatedly bringing them to the edge of orgasm over and over again whilst they're restrained, unable to move.

Over the last few months I've been discussing with My slave about going to the next step in Our D/s relationship. A chastity piercing. I've only put 3 slaves in the last 5 years into chastity this way and I've found this to be more effective, hygienic and more intense mentally. The piercing itself is attached from the frenulum to the perineum with two hoops and a small padlock. There has to be a 6 week period between the day of piercing and the actual locking to allow the area to recover and heal. I'm really looking forward to introducing My slave to this new way of life. haha!! That day will soon be approaching and he will be unaware of when.

He's going to have very long nights on the floor once he's locked and kept in bondage as I'm lovely and warm in bed occasionally peaking over at him struggling to get comfortable on the cold hard floor. His piercing will hopefully be tugging and he will no doubt be leaking pre-cum as usual (My slave is constantly erect, wet and eager to always receive pleasure)
Oh the fun I'm going to have with this.

Until then...




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What to expect on your first session

Jessie's diary, Chapter 20 – Diary of a “lucky” slave

Body shaming in kink