Jessie's diary, Chapter 21 - If you own it - Put a ring on it


A long time cumming (but not for long..)
As many of Mistress Sarah’s keen followers

may recall from Her excellent blog on the

subject of chastity earlier this year (well worth
a read on Her website) Mistress has been

“exploring” the idea transitioning from my

current state of mental chastity (ie with with
no physical restrictions of a cage) to

something a little more physical.  

Mistress has over the years found the
maintenance of chastity cages a bit of a
frustration (they can be difficult to find the right
fit, they can be removed by untrustworthy slaves
etc) I would also note that Mistress Sarah has
been extremely choosy over the years about
taking Personal slaves into Her life, and when
She does She expects high levels of devotion to
Her.  Accordingly when it comes to the matter of
physical chastity Mistress has a preference for
something that requires a little bit more
dedication than a standard chastity cage.
Mistress Sarah’s preference is the use of a
number piercings to lock Her property firmly
and truly away from temptation and making
and unauthorised arousal result in significant
discomfort.When I say that Mistress was
“exploring” the idea with me, it sort of went
along the lines of...

“hmmm I’ve decided you are getting pierced at
some point and going into chastity"

I’ll let you know when”
“Of course Mistress”
End of conversation. As explainations go it was
not one of the longest ever recorded.

Now this issue first raised it’s head several
months ago and it would occasionally
mentioned from time to time – quite often as
Mistress enjoyed teasing Her desperate cock
on the absolute edge of ecstasy for the
umpteenth time as I would be begging to do
just about anything for a full release at Her
amazing touch. A date or indication of timescale
was never mentioned, just a look in Her eye
that You knew deep down that this was not
some idle threat.
“What are You up to on the 14th?”

came the whatsapp msg one of many similar
mostly innocuous ones I get from Mistress,
often relating to filming dates or maybe a
cinema visit or something She needs my
assistance with, to which I responded

“nothing particular Mistress"
“Book out late afternoon- they close at 6”
Clang Clang Clang!!!! went the alarm bells –
I was pretty sure it wasn’t filming as we would
never start so late. My fears were confirmed
when I received the details of a piercing / tattoo
parlour later that night.

Are you sure dear?
The 14th arrived after a couple of weeks
wondering what it was going to be like, how
painful etc. The only benchmark I had regarding
this whole thing was seeing a photo of the
blood-stained aftermath of a previous piercing
Mistress had instructed – this did not put me
at ease at all. The anticipation and worry was
noteased by the queue in the parlour waiting
for the procedure. Several young ladies chatting
away with Mistress about how painful various
piercings had been that they had in the past.  
Eventually my time came and we were asked
what piercing I was there for.  It became evident
that as I didn’t know the details of exactly what
Mistress had planned, the piercing lady was
rather suspicious that I wasn’t exactly happy to
have the piercing and it was somewhat against
my will (cant figure out what gave the lady that
impression?) Having examined Mistress’
property it was decided that a PA combined with
a guiche piercing would be best.
I was made to sign an undertaking that I was
not having the piercing under any duress and
finally we were ready.


The lady started to prepare an anesthetic cream
To numb the affected area
“Does he need that?” piped up Mistress.  
“no, its not necessary, but it will be EXTREMELY
painful without it”
I knew the chances of getting the cream applied
were about as unlikely as a shark riding a
motorbike. When I glanced at Mistress.
She had “that” smile. The smile I see when the
gag is going in, or the last restraint is being
tightened or when She tells me that She
doesn’t like Her cock not to have any stripes on it.
The piercing lady looked at me and her look of
sympathy towards me made it all the worse…..
So there I was legs akimbo with Mistress’ cock
doing its absolute best to hide itself anywhere
possible. The Lady started unwrapping the
needle. Needle – when I say needle – I mean it
was a small spear in my opinion or that’s what
it looked like and just when I thought it couldn’t
get any worse she said

“You have a very cruel Mistress!”

seriously woman you are killing me here!!!!!
“Breathe in and then out hard when I say”
“In …….Out!
Now this is where you probably expect me to
say the pain is like nothing else I’ve ever felt
as the needle goes right through the head of
the most delicate, most loved possession
you’ve treasured and loved since you knew what
it was for…  sadly and rather thankfully for me
it was fine. I barely murmured as the needle
went through and then the ring fitting was
inserted shortly afterwards. The guiche
piercing was more painful than the PA for
some reason but again by now my anticipation
had eased after first was not anything like as
expected. I was rather proud of myself and how
I had taken it for Mistress, I had not
embarrassed Her in front of this stranger by
being a wuss and had taken the pain in my stride.

As Mistress said –

“it’s not every day they pierce someone who regularly takes what you have
down there so they don’t really know what sort of pain threshold you have
developed”  

I really was on cloud nine seeing Mistress was
proud of how I have developed my tolerance
under Her watchful and sadistic tutelage.

We went for a meal and drink afterwards –
aftercare is really important to Mistress both
in professional sessions and in our D/s
relationship and Mistress had ensured that
She had cleared the remainder of the evening
to chill together afterwards.  

The piercings are continuing to heal nicely.
They felt very strange at first but now they are
almost second nature. Occasionally I forget
they are there – like the time I went to the
stand-up loo after a business meeting and my
most important client walked in and I was
praying he would follow the unwritten
“eyes front” rule.  
It is now only a few weeks from when they will
have healed sufficiently to enable them to be
put into use.

wish me luck!!!

Jessie x

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What to expect on your first session

Jessie's diary, Chapter 20 – Diary of a “lucky” slave

Body shaming in kink