LIVERPOOL SESSIONS 12TH MARCH

Liverpool sessions

This will be My first time sessioning in Liverpool and I'm hoping for a positive experience. I'm expecting that those who come to visit Me on My trip serve Me well, follow orders and treat Me like the Goddess I am. You are there to worship and submit, something I know you've been eager to do for quite some time...

I will only be holding a small amount of sessions so I would advise you to get in contact and apply ASAP to avoid disappointment. Due to a very busy day ahead I'm going to limit the amount of sessions to a maximum of 4 slaves..... Who will be the lucky ones?

My main interests these days are orgasm denial, sensual Domination, corporal punishment, domestic servitude, humiliation, sissification, strap-on and forced bi. These fetishes are also perfect for an apartment environment.

Location

Exact location won't be given out until the morning of our session but is in the L1 postcode.

Times/prices

Tribute price is £150 for the hour secured with £50 deposit
Times available are as follows...
4pm, 5.30pm, 7pm, 8.30pm


Please email me at MissSarahJessiaMail@gmail.com to discuss and book your visit. :)

Website MissSarahJessica.com

Twitter @MissSarahJessic

Hope to see you soon for a fun, memorable experience xx

MSJ


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What to expect on your first session

Jessie's diary, Chapter 20 – Diary of a “lucky” slave

Body shaming in kink