Invitation to celebrate My 30th Birthday!!



The big 30 Is next month and let's be honest, anyone that knows me knows that I'm genuinely not looking forward to it. So... there's not a better way to get myself out of the dumps and throw Myself a party! A kinky party! With My close friends and ofcourse YOU!!

My birthday is on 21st May but will be out of the country getting spoilt in Paris. So have arranged a get together for My return. 
Date - 26th May 
Time 7pm - Late 
Location - Manchester city centre 
Venue - Secret location 

If accepted you will be serving and entertaining a bunch of My well known Mistress friends. You will be stripped of your normal vanilla clothing and will be put into butler mode with specific roles and duties, serving drinks, helping us get ready, making sure we are all having a good time and that obviously includes providing the entertainment. ;) (Limits respected ofcourse)

Mistresses attending are
Princess Aurora
Lady Sophia Black 
Miss Kitty
Mistress Evilyne
Zara Du Rose 
Roo Morgue 

We have lots of fun games planned and is guaranteed to be an amazing night full of Femdom fun! 

I am looking for FOUR slaves to attend and make tribute of £100 for an evening serving the birthday Queen and My beautiful Mistress friends.
Come help celebrate My 30th birthday with Me 26th May 7.30pm - Late!

If interested in attending drop me an email - MissSarahJessicaMail@gmail.com
I hope to see you there and make My birthday extra special!

Ps: you are more than welcome to join us all on the night out afterwards.


Love MSJ x

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What to expect on your first session

Jessie's diary, Chapter 20 – Diary of a “lucky” slave

Body shaming in kink