Jessie's diary, Chapter 20 – Diary of a “lucky” slave

Jessie Chapter 20 – Diary of a “lucky” slave
Well its been a while since my last blog and a couple of folks have kindly asked when there might be another installment – so just for you ….
I thought I’d catch up on what Mistress Sarah & I have been up to recently – and also try and give a little insight into the life of a personal “lucky” slave and what that entails. Firstly may I take the opportunity to say now, and I know pretty much most personal slaves out there will agree with me when they object to the phrase “lucky slave”. There is no such thing, there are only privileged slaves
who have shown something in their dedication to their respective Mistresses that has been recognised by this very special and rewarding status.
Rant over lol

Many of Mistress Sarah’s regular followers will be very much aware that She has decided to focus more on producing and releasing fetish / BDSM videos in future. Anyone who has either filmed with Mistress Sarah or any other Mistress will be very aware that it takes a lot of time and effort to plan, film, edit and upload content to the clip sites. Filming slaves need to be arranged, locations booked, content planned, ever more legal issues considered and then the days themselves are very long and tiring – especially for the Mistress. I have been helping Mistress Sarah a lot with Her filming recently appearing in clips, filming content, helping develop clip scenarios - any way I can really. Filming really is a lot of fun but hard work and I do what I can to make as easy for Mistress as possible on the day for Mistress from driving Her to the location, sorting refreshments, generally arranging equipment around and then getting battered senseless myself as required should the scene require it.
We have had some absolutely fantastic filming days this year, and we have both really enjoyed meeting newpeople – in no particular order mentions must go to

 Everyone at The English Mansion – in addition to being fantastic professionals who continue to lead theway in Fetish clip market they are incredibly welcoming and friendly, providing fantastic hospitality to all who visit

 Miss Nikki Whiplash – a fantastic very natural hugely professional Mistress who was great fun to film with.

 Fetish Liza - I don’t think I’ve met such hard working and lovely friendly people to film with.

 Miss Kitty - who is always fantastic fun to spend time with and thoroughly enjoys dominating and humiliating Her slaves – it really shines through when you see Her in action – She just has so much fun.

 Anastasia Luxx – such a lovely incredibly friendly lady who was totally charming and great fun all day.

 DG Productions / Porcelain Beauty – such down to earth natural team with a fab little dungeon in Liverpool

Mistress and I have covered some serious miles over that last couple of months Gloucestershire, Liverpool, Bathto name just a few of the places – its been great fun getting out and meeting so many fantastic people.
Before filming days most filming slaves they will be asked what activities they particularly enjoy and what they don’t partake in so that the Mistress can work the content plan around these interests and limits although for some days when Mistress has particular requirements such as strapon or forced-bi these will be advertised in advance. In my position as Mistress Sarah’s personal slave, life is somewhat different for me - I am required to turn up and do whatever Mistress requires me to do
So far this year I’ve filmed scenes including a fair bit of forced bi, strapon, sissy, heavy whipping, CBT, cock caning, CP etc to name but a few. Thankfully due to the “box office value” of a decent cum shot I have been lucky enough to have rather enjoyed myself at times – although the threat of a ruined orgasm is never that far away.
I’ve had some interesting experiences for sure on these days – recently finding myself tying a fellow slave to a bondage wheel was a new experience in readiness for a dungeon scene while the Mistresses were getting ready springs to mind. Something I never thought I’d be doing lol. I’ve not met anyone yet who hasn’t been fantastic company and hasn’t thoroughly enjoyed spending a day filming with Mistress Sarah. Look out for Mistress Sarah advertising spaces for filming slaves in the future – it is a great day, you will get to spend a lot of time with Mistress and get to know Her really well – I thoroughly recommend the experience.

Personal slave – a week in the life
A few people I have met while filming have been interested to know what it’s like being the personal slave of a Mistress and how it differs from their experiences visiting Mistress’ as clients. Now I suspect no two personal slaves do the same things as each Mistress has different requirements, but one element that I am confident we all share is that we spend a considerable amount of our time working out how to make our Mistress’ lives easier and happier.
The biggest difference between being a personal slave and a client is above all the Mistress absolutely comes first in everything, the entire relationship is founded on Her happiness, making Her life better, taking the burden offHer in any way that you are able to.
In any given week I will help Mistress Sarah in any number of ways that I can, including dropping Her off /collecting Her from Her many travels / tours, helping with filming as above, picking up parcels, picking up shopping – much of the day to day stuff that just makes Her life a little bit easier.
As I’ve mentioned before, Mistress & I are friends as well outside the pure D/s relationship therefore I also get to enjoy time with Mistress as a friend – only last week Mistress was shattered after a long day – I filmed some clips for Her before driving Her to my home and I looked after Her for the evening. As we chilled watching TV we were laughing at just how un-kinky the night was - watching Corrie & eating cheesy chips in bed. We were sure Twitter would have been appalled at the normal-ness of the evening. Don’t get me wrong there have been some veryintense play sessions on these amazing evenings – I never know what Mistress has planned for the evening which makes the anticipation incredible as the clock ticks down to Her arrival.
Is it easy being a personal slave? No is the short answer. I think it takes dedication, loyalty, flexibility, total honesty, self-sacrifice and a great deal of thoughtfulness – I spend a great deal of time trying to think how I can be of help to Mistress and I get a huge amount of pleasure when I am able to help Her in any way I can. All the effort is worth it though because I know how much Mistress appreciates my efforts.

Forward Plans
We are both very much looking forward to a nice pamper day in the near future, life can take its’ toll for us all – the life of a Mistress is certainly no easier than the stressful day to day jobs many of us have – in fact having witnessed at close hand how hard it is I wouldn’t swap my job which has long hours and lots of stress for the life of a professional Dominatrix. It’s lovely for both of us to have something like this to look forward to. Mistress Sarah is continuing to visit a fair few cities around the UK and there is a potential trip to Germany to do some filming which I have been advised I will be required to accompany Mistress. There will be lots more filming to come – lots of opportunities to meet new people and chances for slaves to get the opportunity to spend the day with Mistress Sarah – a chance you should definitely take if you can

That’s all from Jessie for now

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What to expect on your first session

Body shaming in kink