Tours and news

Tours and news

After My successful trip to Aberdeen on Saturday I've came to the conclusion that the Aberdonians are clearly deprived of kink. ;)
I've lived in Manchester for four years now so found it really strange to hear the strong Scottish accent again lol. I can now understand why English people can sometimes not have a clue what we're saying. Ha ha!!
I had a great time and had so much fun allowing you boys to serve Me in My hotel, it was really nice to be back in Scotland and plan on coming back very soon...
I had a number of phonecalls/emails on the day who were looking for same day appointments but unfortunately I could only squeeze in a few more as I was already fully booked. I plan on staying a bit longer next time so you can all get the opportunity.. I am too kind/greedy aren't I ;)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'm currently at home in falkirk visiting friends and family. Its so nice to get away for a few days to relax. The world of a Dominatrix can be pretty hectic at times although the bonuses way it all out. :)

Ive a busy few months ahead of touring and sessions so I like to refresh before a busy month. I've also got a trip to Singapore planned at the end of November which will be amazing!! I finally get my turn on the airbus A380 (I'm a bit of a plane geek) So super looking forward to that.

NEW ABERDEEN DATE
I've already booked to come back on the 7th November. Location will be confirmed closer to the time but will be airport or centrally based. I advise you to book in as soon as you can to avoid disappointment.

LAST TOURS OF THE UK 2017
EDINBURGH - 16TH OCTOBER
ABERDEEN - 7TH NOVEMBER
WATFORD - 18TH NOVEMBER
LONDON - 21/22ND NOVEMBER
GERMANY - TBA

☆~• Double Domme sessions are available with Miss Jessica Wood in Watford and Anastasia Lux in London. Single sessions are ofcoarse available also •~☆

I may have plans to visit Germany at somepoint in December so if you are interested in a session with Me when I'm over, drop Me an email.

LEEDS SESSIONS WITH PRINCESS PERVETTE.
I've met this lovely lady a few times in her chambers in Leeds and seems like we enjoy many of the same fetish and activities. So much so that we have decided to put on a doubles day.
Join Myself and Princess for a day of kinky fun and apply now to serve.
You may contact either of us to book your appointment in Her fully equipped dungeon chambers.


See you all very soon :)
MSJ x


Email: MissSarahJessicaMail@gmail.com
Twitter: @MissSarahJessic
Website: http://www.misssarahjessica.com/

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What to expect on your first session

Jessie's diary, Chapter 20 – Diary of a “lucky” slave

Body shaming in kink