Tours & Filming dates announced

Important dates for your diary

FILMING DAY - 2ND SEPTEMBER 2017
Good afternoon slaves. I hope you are all well?
I've been having lots of fun the past few days watching My clips on Clips4Sale (some previews are on My twitter account) Anyway It reminded Me that I need to organise the next filming day. I've confirmed the 2nd September!!
I've not been filming recently and I've had quite a lot of emails from potential film slaves over the recent months. I am looking for 6 reliable, experienced slaves to join Me on the date given above. Previous filming experienced is prefered but not mandatory. Contact Me to apply. Email Me at MissSarahJessicaMail@gmail.com

Please note; If you are applying there is a £100 fee for the day and lunch will be provided during this time. 
Location - Manchester 
Time - 11am - 5pm

TOURS









When I am travelling I aim to book hotels/apartments within a few miles of the city centre ideally with public transport near by. The accommodation that I book have always got a 5star rating as I enjoy being pampered and taken care of in between My sessions. I also think it's important for Us to have an enjoyable space to play in.
Privacy and discretion is paramount to both you and I therefore I will provide you with the exact location that I'm situated the day before or on the day of your appointment.

AMSTERDAM - 26TH - 28th AUGUST (Miss Kitty available for doubles)
ABERDEEN - 29-30TH SEPTEMBER
DUBLIN - 20TH SEPTEMBER
BARCELONA - 26TH OCTOBER 
EDINBURGH - TBA

Deposit is required to book via paypal and online banking

Email: MissSarahJessicaMail@gmail.com
Twitter: @MissSarahJessic
Website: MissSarahJessica.com




Have a lovely weekend and speak with you all soon. xxx








Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What to expect on your first session

Jessie's diary, Chapter 20 – Diary of a “lucky” slave

Body shaming in kink