What happens on a filming day?


NEXT FILM DAY INFO
Date - 14th October 
Time 12pm - 4/5pm
Location - Eccles - Fetish Emporium
Note: There is £100 fee for attending that goes towards premises charges, food & drinks.

What happens on a filming day?

Filming days can be stressful, hectic and takes more organising than you may think, probably the reason why I prefer them to be more fun and relaxed as I can to make sure they run smoothly.

IMPORTANT INFO
• If you have been chosen to attend one of my film days expect to see a few other slave faces. Note that they will NOT be present during your film time but you will see them outwith. Most slaves actually enjoy this social time because it gives them a chance to speak with other like minded people. (I've heard of slaves actually attending just for this reason alone) Haha!

• I prefer those who are happy to show face on film. Some of My scenes I can get away with it - Dungeon scenes perhaps, but some scenes I shoot are in domestic settings and masks really don't work well. Bare this in mind when contacting Me.

• Filming begins around 11am with an hour lunch break at 1pm (lunch is provided) The day will end around 5pm.

• Each clip takes 10 - 15minutes and I like to film atleast 3x with each slave in attendance but this depends on how many scenes I have to film on the day. Once your scenes have been shot you are more than welcome to hang around and interact with others or you can just leave. It's entirely upto you.

• I will discuss your interests/fetishes via email and incorporate those into our filming time together. If you love feet for instance... Expect the scene to have plenty of foot action involved! Likewise for CBT, CP or strap-on.

• Each slave will be given a FREE clip of their scene

I do prefer film slaves to have had previous experience but this isn't mandatory. Please state if you haven't filmed before in your application email.

Email: MissSarahJessicaMail@gmail.com
Website: MissSarahJesaica.com

MSJ x

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What to expect on your first session

Jessie's diary, Chapter 20 – Diary of a “lucky” slave

Body shaming in kink