A charity close to my heart - Please help

Charity appeal - The Jungle place

My followers will have read that I visited an amazing monkey sanctuary when I was in Mexico recently. Now, I'm not just bigging this place up but this has got to be the most amazing place I've ever visited and was left overwhelmed by the amount of love and dedication I found someone could have. The owners are the most inspiring people I've ever met.

The owner Heidi began taking monkeys under her wing around 18 years ago and since then has never looked back. She now takes care of 90 spider monkeys she likes to call her "children" This amazing woman has completely dedicated her life to caring for these beautiful, intelligent not to mention extemely cute animals and solely relies on donations from the locals and people like us. She only allows 2 groups of guests in a week for a small fee to cover the cost of their food, medical bills and the basic running of the large santuary she built alongside her husband and son.

The sanctuary isn't a way of making money nor is it some sort of circus with the monkeys doing tricks. This is their home and habitat and the people visiting needed to respect that.

These monkeys have been saved simply because they wouldn't have been able to survive in the wild on their own. Some of them have been ripped away from their mothers at birth from poachers. Some were even badly beating. Now they are loved and cared for and live in the heart of the jungle in quantana roo - Mexico.
It's quite simple, if it wasn't for the Jungle place most of these monkeys wouldn't be alive

Spider monkeys are now extinct in south America.

The place itself has been visited by the likes of Tina Turner and a documentary had been made which you can view in the link posted below.

Money doesn't last forever and as you can imagine taking care of 90 monkeys runs quite an expenditure. I am asking you all to spare some cash. We can all afford to spare a little and instead of buying me my next gift I'd much rather you donate the money to the place I'll never forget.

Please email or message me for paypal details which will link straight to Heidi.

To find out more you can view the documentary here - https://youtu.be/vu2luVWPwfA

The jungle Place Website - http://www.thejungleplace.com/ 

Twitter: @TheJunglePlace

I thank you all in advance. I too will be donating and will for sure be visiting again when I visit mexico next time.

Love MSJ x

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What to expect on your first session

Jessie's diary, Chapter 20 – Diary of a “lucky” slave

Body shaming in kink