AMSTERDAM TOUR 27TH AUG

Amsterdam tour 27th August

It's been finalised and I'm more than excited to be travelling to Amsterdam this August to see those eager to serve Me.

I'm planning on touring a lot this year so keep an eye out on other cities & dates.

LOCATION
I will be allowing you to serve Me close to the centre of Amsterdam in a private apartment. Ofcourse My kink toys and outfits will be making the trip with me and I'll have plenty of tools to torment you with. Everything I need, will be there.

I will only be in the city for ONE day and will only be accepting 5 bookings so book in fast and don't miss this opportunity.

BOOKING
Booking couldn't be more simole. Simply send me an email of your interests and previous experience (if any) and a time that would suit you best.
If you decide you want to go ahead with booking I do request an online deposit to be made of €60 rest is payable on the day.

Email. MissSarahJessicaMail@gmail.com
Twitter. @MissSarahJessic
Website. MissSarahJessica.com

I hope to see you soon

MSJ x


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What to expect on your first session

Jessie's diary, Chapter 20 – Diary of a “lucky” slave

Body shaming in kink