Interview with Jaye Rose

Interview with Jaye Rose
Here's a short little interview with Jaye Rose. Jaye will be joining me on the 29th July in Manchester. We are taking bookings now!! Don't miss out on this rare opportunity.

What have you been upto this past year?
I took a bit of a break from the adult industry but have dipped my toe back in with the odd shoot, webcamming and am now trying my hand at some Domme work.

Excellent. Are you excited?
Am so looking forward to trying out sessions and seeing what happens and where it takes me. It's an use I've always toyed with as I've always loved being bratty and mean in video so to finally do it in real life will be very interesting indeed.

Have you always had a Dominant side and got your own way with men?
I think my dominant side has come out a lot more over the past few years as I've started to realise what I really like and what does it for me. I do tend to get my own way with men but it's not that hard really, is it...

So how would you best describe your kink side? Domme? sub? Switch?
In the bedroom Id say I was both but for work purposes, I have no interest in being told what to do.

Everyone has a secret fetish of their own. What's yours?
I used to always have a thing for being bitten after a sex session. I also went through a phase of liking really heavy men and liked them to lie on top of me so I could feel their full weight. Not sure if that's is kinky though or just a bit weird. Ha.

What are you looking forward to the most?
Taking losers money and watching them squirm.

We are looking forward to having you in Manchester at the end of July. Do you think you'll start seasoning where you're based at the moment?
I'm not sure yet. I think I need to see how this goes and how much I enjoy it and take it from there. I'm completely clueless to the kink scene in my area.

If you had to choose ONE fantasy session what would it be? 
Getting paid to facesit, smoke and ignore boys.

This or that Q's

Favourite colour?
Red, everything is red with me.

Dress or trousers?
Dress as I love to show off my curves.

Savoury or sweet?
Savoury although I definitely do have a crazy sweet tooth too.

Starter or desert?
I can't eat anything savoury, even if it's just a snack, without something sweet after so I'm going to be greedy and say both!

Dogs or cats?
Definitely dogs

Favourite perfume?
Armani diamond's

2 items you'd take to a desert island?
A vibrator and sun cream. Probably not using both at the same time.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What to expect on your first session

Jessie's diary, Chapter 20 – Diary of a “lucky” slave

Body shaming in kink