BELFAST 22nd - 23rd June

Belfast Tour: 22nd & 23rd June

I will be visiting North Belfast on the dates given above with My good friend Miss Jessica Wood. Doubles are available and we can't wait to take over Northern Ireland together. Arrange to meet us together or for single sessions using the email provided below.

Many of my followers will know of my love and enjoyment for tease and denial and I'm very much looking forward to teasing and tormenting My Irish slaves who will be visiting me on my travels. I also have a love for foot worship, facesitting, strapon and corporal punishment not to mention slave & sissy training.
Ofcourse many other activities are available upon request

THE PREMISES
We have hired out an entire apartment in North Belfast 5miles from the city airport. (Parking available)
We thought it was important to have plenty of space to play, relax and make it as domesticated as we can for the real slave treatment which will be inflicted on you ;)
I will be travelling with a selection of toys and outfits. Although...
Please be aware that my equipment will be limited due to travelling but I will have plenty of my essentials.

HOW TO BOOK & DEPOSITS
I am aware after cancelling last time that I have a few slaves that had paid deposits.  The deposits already paid can be used to visit me on this occasion so please get in touch. You will also be prioritised by being given choice of times and days.

TRIBUTE PRICES

1 hour - €225         1 hour - £200

90 mins - €285      90mins - £260

2hours - €350        2 hours - £320

Deposit of €55 will be requested via paypal (email for address)

Once deposit is given you will be told the location of premises.

It's that simple!

I hope to see you lot soon.

MSJ x

Email: MissSarahJessicaMail@gmail.com
Twitter: @MissSarahJessic
Website: MissSarahJessica.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What to expect on your first session

Jessie's diary, Chapter 20 – Diary of a “lucky” slave

Body shaming in kink