Jessies diary - Chapter 2 - Completely owned

Jessies blog - Chapter 2 - Completely owned

Completely owned
The Privilege of Slavery
Life as a personal slave is a privileged position for a submissive. Especially to be the slave of a stunning, sexy, beautiful Goddess like Mistress Sarah. A large element of the privilege is that you are allowed to share part of Her real life and develop a genuine relationship with Her.  The relationship between a Mistress and a personal slave would fail quickly if as individuals you didn’t get on in the same ways as any other type of friendship / relationship.  To spend time enjoying Mistress Sarah’s company is a true privilege and one I hold dear.

Raising the Bar 

Life as a personal slave revolves entirely around putting your Mistress first and thinking how you can help her and make her proud to own you. One element of my slavery to Mistress Sarah is my relative lack of ability to withstand certain types of pain / punishment and is an area I am working on every week to improve.  Mistress Sarah is a genuine true sadist; it is word often bandied about on Domme websites but in Mistress Sarah’s case it is entirely true.
To try and make Mistress proud of me, I offered as part of my birthday present to Her that I would submit to having my ball sac nailed with one nail for every year of her life (rather than candles on a cake).  I had never had this done before and it looked really frightening and in all honesty it was probably one of the maddest things I have ever said but I knew it was something that would appeal to my Mistress and she would appreciate what it meant for me to offer it.  Unsurprisingly Mistress jumped at the chance and I was quickly informed it would happen and there would be no backing out.
It was with genuine nervousness and trepidation that I met Mistress on the day we had agreed to perform the nailing.  I had asked only that I would need to be completely immobilised and gagged to get through it – a request that Mistress was very happy to agree to.
Once completely restrained & gagged Mistress warned me not to make too much noise even with the gag in place as “She would batter me” She then happily began the process of driving 28 nails through my ball sac.  The first nail went through and despite initial sharp pain it wasn’t as bad as I had envisaged and somehow I began to relax.  Noticing this relaxation as subsequent nails were inserted Mistress began to entertain herself by playing “Happy Birthday” with the hammer while tapping the nails in and also just to increase the pain rather than drive the nail in with one hard whack Mistress started to opt for tap-tapping them in – causing significantly more pain.  About half way through my gag was removed as Mistress had decided she did want to hear my pain as it pleased he more.  Somehow Mistress lost count of the number of nails and when finally counting them had managed to put 31 nails in. All that was then needed was taking them out – not an easy process.
As I lay there dreaming of the words Mistress was about to say – “Oh I am so proud of you – you did so well. You are the best slave ever” etc. etc. Mistress fixed me with her eyes and said – “Hmm bigger nails for you next time – maybe I’ll try a screw”

Jessie x

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What to expect on your first session

Jessie's diary, Chapter 20 – Diary of a “lucky” slave

Body shaming in kink