The sexy sensual sadist

The sexy sensual sadist

There's two sides to Me. One side which is obvious. But another side which I keep quite hidden.

The sensual Mistress
There's lots of different aspects to this Ie: Foot/worship, sensation play, smoking fetish, even spanking if done correctly can also be sensual. But being the sexy tease that I am knowing how unattainable I am to you I absolutely love tease and denial. I love standing right infront of you twerking your nipples as you look into My big blue eyes as I'm dressed in such gorgeous underwear or one of My short shiney latex dresses. It doesn't really matter what I'm dressed in, you'll still yearn for Me.
I love rubbing My hand over that useless cock knowing how badly you want Me to touch it more but I pull My hand away and leave you throbbing through your device. For some of you who actually have the ability to perform with another woman, you know you will never be able to have Me like that. That usually makes it worse.

Especially when I lock you up into chastity and sit on your face. Imagine being that close to something you'll never be able to see or have? Blindfolded. You're head will be in turmoil but at the same time you know you are loving it. You are not in control anymore. I am...

I kindly remove your chastity device...

I make you kneel on the floor as I sit on My comfy throne and make you worship My legs and perfectly manicured feet. The smell of them is indescribable. Why? Because they are Mine, they're your Mistresses feet. Your attraction to Me has quadrupled and the scent of anything belonging to Me becomes irresistible. I inform you that if you do a good enough job of making Me feel relaxed then I might permit you to cum. I like enthusiasm and I like looking down at you whilst you're kneeling on the floor where you should be. That's where you belong...

I decide to allow you to cum. You haven't came in a few weeks by following My instructions and I can tell you need released by the size of your balls and behaviour. I instruct you to start touching your pathetic cock and get to the edge of orgasm. I want at least 5 edges before you cum. (you deserve a good orgasm and edging makes it more intense) You've reached your 4th edge now and I can tell you are at that stage where you can't hold it in any longer. Your little dick is twitching without you even touching it and its red and ready. You beg for permission to cum on the 5th edge.... I get off My throne and sit back on your face as I watch you bring yourself to orgasm. I know you are looking at My panties and it's the final nail in the coffin... you simply can't hold on any longer. You beg more and I say "yes"

But just as you cum I pull your hand away and completely ruin your orgasm. I laugh hysterically. Tell you to put on your clothes and lead you to the door sending you home completely frustrated knowing that you won't be able to cum until I give you permission. Whenever that might be...

Chastity belt is secured back on it's rightful place...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What to expect on your first session

Jessie's diary, Chapter 20 – Diary of a “lucky” slave

Body shaming in kink