A day of nappies, boxing & plane spotting

A day of nappies, boxing & plane spotting
Those words together don't really sound right do they? Actually in my world - Words that dont go tohether is pretty normal! 
Its not uncommon that I leave the dungeon just after having a fist in someone's bottom or perhaps having to go home and wash my hair because I accidentally tucked my hair behind my ears with the evidence of someones happiness and glory all over my hands!
From pure naughtiness and filth to leaving the dungeon looking a relatively normal girl walking down the street thinking about what she's going to make for dinner that night.
Yes my life is odd. Odd yet extremely fun! I never know what's going to happen on a daily basis and that's what makes it so fun. Somedays are stranger than others ofcoarse and today was one of those days...
I had my adult baby Matthew over Tuesday/Wednesday and had already planned his session out months in advance (Along with a few extra surprises added in) I instructed him to be ready for 11am but to not wake me if I was still asleep. (I sleep alot as people know) It was not to his surprise when I was still in bed at 1pm. Ooops!!
Anyway, when I did decide to rise from hibernation he was sent to the shop to fetch me a drink whilst I got ready for the days adventures.... He was unaware of my plans and I knew he was more than eager to find out.
The Fetish Emporium
Matthew hasn't been to the Fetish Emporium nor has he been in any adult baby setting so I knew he'd be in his element. The baby room is well kitted out, lots of different games, toys, clothing, baby food, bottles, dummies, cuddly toys, high chairs and an adult sized cot (which is incredibly comfortable by the way) Once we arrived I instructed him to get his clothes off. He was already wearing his nappy as he wears them 24/7. We read a book, he drew me a picture and we played some animal games (which I obviously twisted to make him look slightly more ridiculous) He was definitely enjoying his relaxing time with mummy and was a good way of winding down after I had gave him a good hard whipping. It was certainly nice to be in that surrounding and to see him in baby mode snuggled in all nice and warm in his cot.

The boxing champ
After we left, we stopped off for some food on the way to my next "surprsie"  Matthew seemed to think he could've gave David haye a run for his money after how he fought in his last fight. This was just too good an opportunity to miss -  even if he was joking or not I thought I'd make the most out of his statement  (which you can see on my twitter feed) I told my slave to look into booking a sparring session with an established boxing club in Manchester. I wanted to put him to the test....
After a relaxing early afternoon it was time to step it up a notch and get him to provide me with some entertainment. When we parked up outside the club he immediately clicked onto what he was about to do. He was trying to act all cool but I knew he was apprehensive and I think he was determined to prove something to me, which ofcoarse I found even funnier. When we entered the club there was around 15 men already there. It occurred to me that they'd be there watching on as they continued their workout. Something that I wasn't made aware off... I didn't really want an audience for him but it didn't seem to phase him that much.
It was great to see him go for it. I was surprised and pleased that although he was a little nervous he still did it and didn't care who was watching - which took a lot of guts. It was good fun and entertaining indeed but more than anything else it was nice to see him push past a little discomfort and get to the end.
A lot more training to do before I'm accepting any pro requests though...

Pot of tea and plane spotting 
After a long day it was time to take him to airport. We drove to the airport grill for a pot of tea and some plane spotting before his flight back. A nice sunny day always gets me in the mood to watch planes. There's something about airports that makes you really excited isn't there? Or is it just me? Lol
Anyway, he'll still be travelling home and I'm tucked up in my slaves bed as he's snoring on the floor!
Had a great day and I'm sure baby boy is going to sleep for a century tonight!!! Lol
MSJ x

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What to expect on your first session

Jessie's diary, Chapter 20 – Diary of a “lucky” slave

Body shaming in kink