Jessie's diary - Chapter 9 - Lights, camera, action & chilli night

Jessie’s Diary Part 9: Lights Camera Action & a Chilli night
On a number of occasions I have been asked or been able to assist my Mistress with photo shoots / filming to support Her recently launched clips 4 sale site and revamped website. This week I had the privilege of driving my Mistress to Birmingham for a photo and filming session with the photographer Purple Tog who has worked a lot with Mistress Sarah in the past.  I was looking forward to the day as I would be spending a lot of time with my Mistress and we would be having some good old fun in more of a traditional session style environment as well as spending the night as usual serving Her at Her residence.
Unfortunately on the day Mistress was really not feeling too well but ever the professional and trooper that She is, nothing was going to stop Mistress and Her plans.  It was a long drive down to Birmingham not helped by the usual M6 traffic and by the time we arrived Mistress looked more like She needed a doctor than being ready for a photoshoot.  However Mistress Sarah is made of sterner stuff and before long with a mug of tea from Mr Tog, a dash of make-up and a having donned latex outfit No. 1 for the day Mistress was ready for action.
The initial filming scene was a classic CBT / foot worship / tease and denial theme and Mistress was straight into domme mode – its amazing what happens to Mistress Sarah as soon as you place a crop in Her beautiful hand and there is a cock nearby needing punishing and tormenting.  As ever Mistress is an absolute expert in teasing / tormenting / abusing Her cock and we filmed what looked like a great scene for Mistress’ clips site.  I will definitely be looking forward to seeing the footage.
Throughout the afternoon we filmed a series of clips including facesitting (oh boy is that the most fun ever when it is Mistress Sarah’s most perfect ass smothering your face) and ass worshipping.
As ever when spending time with Mistress Sarah, laughter is never far away and there are many out-takes from the afternoon where we had to reshoot because we ended up in fits of giggles – usually as a result of my truly terrible acting ability.  It seems I have a face that Mistress either wants to slap or makes Her laugh uncontrollably lol. (I always remember our very 1st session together when Mistress leant very close to me looked at me with Her hypnotic beautiful eyes and told me how I had a face that She just wanted to hurt (a lot)) I’ve never truly worked out if that is a blessing or a curse I have.
The final filming clip required me to be fastened down to a bondage bench and suffer more CBT / tease & denial.  However before commencing the filming Mistress decided to shoot some still shots and I was instructed to stay where I was while She did it – not really much of an option as I was firmly fastened down with heavy duty straps.  Eventually Mistress got a number of images She was happy with and we commenced filming - by now my usually hard cock had decided to have a little sleep & Mistress wondered just how long it would take to wake it up again – well its amazing the effect a stunning sexy dominatrix has on me when She started abusing my (Her) sleepy cock and nipples – it was a matter of seconds before normal service was resumed.
The tease and denial was particularly intense and I was edged time and time again – I was incredibly worried about coming without permission as it had now been 4 weeks since Mistress had allowed me to come and I was constantly on the edge of exploding.  Mistress is an absolutely expert at keeping slaves on this knife edge and the torment continued for me.  Eventually I was begging Mistress to stop touching Her cock as I was convinced I would not be able to stop myself and I was already in a lot of trouble for failing a task Mistress had set me (more of that later) – I didn’t need to add coming without permission to the list of my offences.
However Mistress continued to torment Her cock and the unthinkable was happening and I knew I was in real trouble as the inevitable started – but just as I was about to explode into a full incredible orgasm Mistress had stopped and instead I was treated to one of Mistress’ favourite things – the ruined orgasm.  If you have never had one it is difficult to explain how awful they are.  Yes you come, but you barely feel it, there is no feeling of release, and there is no reduction in the horniness you feel. The little treat was the 1st little instalment of my punishment for failing Mistress’ task.
Thankfully the drive back to Manchester was quicker and easier than the drive down, but the day had taken it’s toll on Mistress and by the time we got back She was completely shattered and in need of some TLC.  Thankfully a relaxing hot bath, some hot food and my usual massage treatment had Mistress feeling better a couple of hours later.
Later, as I sat on the floor in my place beside Mistress’ bed while we were watching TV and relaxing, I was beginning to ponder whether the punishment I thought I was going to receive tonight might be put off to another time or perhaps I would escape entirely. It was soon time for me to be restrained for the night so I was instructed to fetch the box containing Mistress’ restraints and a few other goodies . . . . . .
One of these goodies is possibly one of the most evil things I have ever come across while serving Mistress – It is called Kiss the Devil and it is a chilli spray made from insanely concentrated strong chillies.  I had encountered it once before and knew its devastating effect and was not very eager to experience it again.  I was told to open my mouth – I paused momentarily before doing so (bad idea) and begged Mistress not to use it (very very bad idea) – it was then I got “the look” – the look that says “you are really in trouble now” Mistress rarely needs to ever say anything twice or raise Her voice – the look covers pretty much everything.  
I opened my mouth . . .  
I got 2 sprays instead of the one I had previously – now this stuff is not like having a hot curry where the heat takes a couple of seconds or so to start coming through – it is instant and it is almost indescribable – it burns immediately almost taking your breath away.  I was immediately on my hands and knees coughing, retching trying to contain the insane burning in my mouth and throat.  Several pints of water rinsed through my mouth did little to ease the torment.  Eventually Mistress kindly pointed out that milk would be better and I duly found we only had about a 2 cupful’s left in the fridge – and I needed one of them for Mistress’ cup of tea in the morning so I sipped a little and swilled it round for as long as I could.  Eventually after about 30 or 40 mins the burning sensation abated sufficiently for me to return to Mistress’ bedside to be restrained.  
Mistress had whispered after I had received my ruined orgasm earlier in the day that if I was good and took my punishment well I might get a full orgasm at the end of the night as a treat.  Mistress had decided that the next bit of my punishment would be the challenging tight position I would be restrained in for the night and She duly took time and effort to ensure my position for the night would be particularly challenging- undoing and re-tying me a couple of times to make sure She got it just right. Once I was fully restrained the final bit of the torment – I was informed I was not going to be allowed to come after all – Mistress had just planted the idea to keep me horny all night and Her cock was particularly desperate now.
Thankfully Mistress did at least allow me to be covered by my throw to keep me warm through the night as I struggled in the discomfort of the position I was restrained in.
Yours Jessie

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What to expect on your first session

Jessie's diary, Chapter 20 – Diary of a “lucky” slave

Body shaming in kink