Jessie’s Diary - Chapter 14 - Punishment

Jessie’s Diary Part 14 : Punishment
I have been Mistress Sarah’s personal slave since March 2016 & in that time I have faithfully and devotedly complied with all of Mistress’ rules / instructions without failure.  As Her slave I have a number of tasks I must complete for Her – the details of which remain between Mistress and I.
Mistress had warned me when I became Her slave that She watches for any signs of complacency or failure on my behalf and any failure would not be tolerated.  One morning recently I received a message from Mistress informing that She believed I had failed in one of my tasks and we would discuss the matter some point during the day.
I duly confessed to the failure and accepted that it would result in a suitable punishment – Mistress was incredibly disappointed and angry with me and advised that there definitely would be a punishment & I was to be under no illusion as to how unpleasant it would be.  
To say I was worried about the severity of the punishment is an understatement – Mistress even in fun mood is capable of tremendous sadism and has regularly subjected me to limit stretching activities – without even the added element of punishment included.
A few days later an opportunity to meet at the Leeds Dungeon arose and Mistress readily accepted my suggestion of spending some time in a dungeon where She could utilise the full scope of a fully equipped dungeon to administer my punishment.
“Shall we get this punishment done?”  Mistress beamed as I arrived.  This was worrying – Mistress in a good mood looking forward to the opportunity to really punish me was more fearsome than Mistress in a bad mood.
I knew I was really in trouble
I was dressed as a slut, and initially fastened very tightly to a whipping stool with barely any ability to wriggle or move.
A blindfold was put on and unusually for Mistress (as she likes to hear slave’s screams) a large ball gag stuffed deep into my mouth.
Totally immobilised and helpless, gagged and blindfolded this afternoon was going to quickly start hurting a lot.
My anticipation as Mistress “ ummed and aaahhhed” over what device to commence with – Her Heels clicking on the hardwood floor behind me – my heart was beating a hundred miles an hour.  Then She did something that really hurt me – She unlocked and removed my collar and threw it on the floor – the collar I wear with upmost pride – the collar I earned as a privilege of serving Her as a personal slave.  She advised I had lost the right to wear Her collar and I was to wear any old slaves collar – I could have cried.  It made me realise what a precious privilege I has put at risk by my laziness and lack of attention.
“You’ve not had this one before – I won’t tell you what it is until I’ve finished – I hope you are ready bitch”
During what I think was about half an hour Mistress worked Her way through a number of different implements on my helpless arse – reminding me that at anytime I could signal to Her that I wanted to choose to leave and walk out if I wanted the punishment to end.  The pain Mistress inflicted was far greater than I had received before – I screamed hopelessly into the gag and pulled pointlessly at the tight restraints – but I was never going to fail Mistress again by not taking my due punishment.
Eventually it was over I was released – for a brief moment only – as I was instructed to climb onto a bench and was again fastened down on my back with the blindfold placed again.  This next element of punishment included some severe nipple torture and cock whipping – I was informed it was no longer Mistress’ cock but mine alone and therefore She had no intention of being nice to it – Mistress was as ever as good as Her word as I was whipped hard across my helpless cock and balls – again tormented with the option of walking out the door at any time I wished – again nothing would make me make that signal to my Mistress.
Satisfied with the punishment I had received I was released temporarily – before being fastened into a suspension sling again with my cock and balls hopelessly exposed to anything Mistress wished to do.  Again the blindfold was placed on me to avoid me having any idea what was in store for me.
Soon enough my cock was in tremendous pain – it seems that my balls had tried to disappear out of harm’s way so when Mistress attempted to hang some heavy weights off my balls She instead had to resort to hanging them from the shaft of my cock instead – oh joy!!!!
Just as I “got used” to that feeling there was an almighty pain in my balls – some form of clamps were applied to my balls – worse than I had ever felt before – then it got worse as the clamps were then twisted mercilessly time and time again – I screamed desperately into the gag wondering how much more I could possibly withstand.  Eventually Mistress decided that element of my punishment was over and I was released.
However my ordeal was not over yet – the dungeon is equipped with a fucking machine and Mistress has long desired to see me impaled on a big dildo getting fucked mercilessly while She just enjoys watching on.  Amusingly there was a loose connection somewehere in the wiring so I was instructed to get the machine working fully so it could be used for pummelling my arse – “turkeys voting for Christmas sprang to mind”  I was overjoyed to get the machine working - but not as much as Mistress was and soon my arse was being filled by the machine – slowly at first but it wasn’t long before Mistress had the dial maxed out and I thought my teeth were going to be shook out by the pummelling.
As I gingerly stood up after being allowed to remove myself from the machine I was weak at the knees after having received what I can only describe as a knee wobbler of an arse fucking.
At this point I was instructed to clean everything up and get dressed before we went for a relaxing coffee – my punishment duly administered and Mistress very happy with the fun She had had delivering it.
Jessie / Nigel will certainly not be making any future mistakes like this again – although worryingly Mistress advised me as we parted for the evening that She had enjoyed it so much that She probably wouldn’t wait for me to make a mistake before administering such a beating- She will probably just do it for Her pleasure anytime She fancies – as ever I will be happy to please Her
Yours Jessie
xxx



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What to expect on your first session

Jessie's diary, Chapter 20 – Diary of a “lucky” slave

Body shaming in kink