Visiting Mistresses in June/July


Visiting Mistresses


Since being back I've managed to grab a hold off my schedule which had been safely planted at the back of my drawer, okay thrown but whatever. lol

Seems I have quite a busy time ahead which is good as I do enjoy keeping busy. I will give you information until August with dates added in between when they arise.

I will be spending a lot of time with My good Mistress friend Miss Jessica Wood in June (see dates below) I will be visiting Watford, Leeds and also Belfast so please don't wait until last minute as I won't be taking last minute bookings. Booking is advised now. (secured with deposit via paypal or transfer)

Email; MissSarahJessicaMail@gmail.com
Website; MissSarahJessica.com
Twitter @MissSaraahJessic





JESSICA WOOD DATES

Watford - 17th June - FREE SLOT - 11.30am - 12.30pm
Leeds 20th - 21st June
Belfast - 22nd - 23rd June

Myself and Miss Wood have sessioned and filmed on a number of occasions now and both enjoy sensual to intense spankings and corporal punishment. Facesitting is also a firm favourite of ours and enjoy having you slaves underneath our gorgeous bottoms.
Our strict mannerisms will soon get you in place where you need to be and we will no doubt make sure you stay in that place for the duration of your stay. Other activities are ofcourse available upon request.
Email; MissSarahJessicaMail@gmail.com




MISS JAYE ROSE DATES

Manchester - 29th July 

I haven't yet met this gorgeous lady but we have had regular contact with each other over the past few years via twitter. Jaye is visiting me in the Fetish Emporium in Manchester where we will conduct a number of sessions throughout the day. Jaye has recently been an adult performer/model but in no way has she lived far from the world of kink. I think there's going to be a lot of tease and denial sessions happening on that day, which ofcourse is a firm favourite of mine. We will look forward to seeing you both together on the 29th. Bookings are now being accepted.

Please email; MissSarahJessicaMail@gmail.com for further information and booking enquires.
                                                                                    
Twitter @JayeRoseX





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What to expect on your first session

Jessie's diary, Chapter 20 – Diary of a “lucky” slave

Body shaming in kink