Jessies diary - Chapter 3 - A good night sleep

Jessie’s blog - Chapter 3 - A good nights sleep

Be careful what you wish for
When Mistress & I first met to discuss her original invitation to become a personal slave one of the ideas I mentioned to Mistress was having the opportunity at some point to spend an extended time in tight bondage – longer than a traditional session would allow for.  This very quickly appealed to Mistress who advised she would really enjoy having me spend some time tightly restrained by her bed during overnight stays.
This element is a central part of my slavery to Mistress Sarah. Right from the start any evening I spend serving my Mistress I spend the night in a variety of challenging bondage positions lay on the bare carpet for the night. This often includes the use of anal hooks, butt plugs, deep heat, etc. to intensify the experience.
Spending a long time in bondage is a mental and physical challenge and in my case it is definitely a physical challenge initially as it soon becomes evident that spending any length of time in an uncomfortable position becomes very painful quite quickly. The mental element begins when you are aware that the amount of time to face in such discomfort is going to be very long – generally 10-12 hours on average night.
Mistress has many fine qualities however sympathy for a slave in torment is not one of them and any muffled moans of discomfort are not met with “are you OK slave” but more often “be quiet bitch”. Mistress has made it abundantly clear once she has me tied for the night – unless imminent death is likely; I am going nowhere until She decides to release me – a long time away.
I adore the moments of delicious torment early in the morning at first light, when I glance up from the floor and see my stunning Goddess asleep in her comfortable bed and whilst I am not sure what time it is [I am not allowed sight of any clocks while I am bound] I know there lie many hours of pain and discomfort before Mistress awakes to release me so I can continue to serve her.

Time to play
At some point in the evening Mistress will usually decide to have some fun – fun for Mistress Sarah usually involves pain for me. Whereas in a session environment there would generally be an element of agreement of limits / activities between Mistress and slave; for a personal slave this is not the case.  Whatever Mistress decides she wants to do is what happens.  For me personally this wasn’t too much of a shift as from the very first session with Mistress Sarah I had requested not to have a safe word and put myself entirely in Her capable and sadistic hands. Life as a personal slave takes this to another level where Mistress is the only person with a say in the activities.  Struggling to get butt plug in? Mistress simply instructs you to get it in or else.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What to expect on your first session

Jessie's diary, Chapter 20 – Diary of a “lucky” slave

Body shaming in kink