Jessie’s Diary - Chapter 11 - Out on the town

Jessie’s Diary Part 11: Out on the town
For various reasons I had suggested it might be nice for us to eat out at nice restaurant instead of me cooking – part celebration / part making up for us both having some challenging times recently.  I booked one of our favourite places in Manchester for the night.
I arrived at Mistress’ residence and got showered and refreshed for the night – while Mistress was choosing a suitable outfit for the evening. I was also busying myself with my usual tidying up / making Mistress’ bed and tidying clothes away etc so I wasn’t really looking at the clock too much.  It became apparent that Mistress had no suitable clothes for the evening so I was instructed to drive Her to the shops on the way to the restaurant to pick something up.  Mistress duly popped into the shops and returned to the car with outfit duly purchased.  Time was running short and I was instructed to park up in a quiet part of the car park while Mistress got changed into Her new outfit – once again time spent with Mistress is never dull – me holding Her jacket up infront of Her to shield the view as She stripped and put the new top on. Again rather than this being uncomfortable in any way we were laughing at the apparent silliness of the situation – just a normal night out with MSJ lol.
On the drive into Manchester we were laughing about a comment someone had made about me on Twitter – ie that I was actually posh – well anyone who actually knows me, as Mistress Sarah does, would find this hilarious.  However despite my protestations of a working class upbringing I don’t help myself sometimes and I came out with some very strange phrases / comments on the drive in which had Mistress teasing me endlessly about. For some reason hitting the back of a terrible traffic jam was met by the phrase – “Sugar Berries!!!!”  I have no idea why / where / how this came from but I doubt Mistress will let it be forgotten for a long time.
The meal itself was great fun as ever – Mistress was enjoying the amazing cocktail menu and as usual Mistress was trying out something new from the menu that She had never tried before.  Trying a new food has become a bit of a ritual for our meals out and this time Mistress sampled tried some of the delicious tempura battered crab which was a definite winner.
As ever we had a great laughs and giggles during the meal – I say it a lot but one of the most amazing things about spending time with Mistress Sarah is the genuine laugh we have together and this connection we have was definitely part of the reason I think She selected me to become a personal slave.  Tonight was no different and we had a really fun time during the meal.
The highlight of the evening’s fun was after getting the bill and seeing the name of the wine I had chosen to accompany the ribeye steak.  I had simply asked the waiter for a small glass of Pinot Noir (get me I’m not posh honest lol) and left the waiter to bring whatever they had by the glass in that variety.  When the bill arrived I nearly wet myself when I spotted that the wine was called “Cruel Mistress” – you couldn’t make it up.  Mistress & I had often wondered if anyone ever thought we were Mistress & bitch on a night out and wondered if the waiter had spotted something lol.
The awesome meal came to an end & we pondered ditching the car & having a big night out in Manchester clubbing and generally getting trolleyed together, however we opted for a return to Mistress’ residence for me to run Her a relaxing bath and give Her a massage. Back in Her room we chatted late into the night watching some dodgy TV and generally gabbing about everything and nothing before I was to be placed into my straitjacket for the night.  Mistress found it amusing as She fastened the behind me that when I turned round to face Her as She well suspected Her cock was rock hard at the anticipation of the tight bondage to come – I am a true slut indeed.
I knew I would definitely not be getting any relief from my horniness that night as I was booked in to film an intense tease and denial clip for Mistress the day after – so there was no way She was going to afford me any pleasure tonight.

Lights Camera Action
As planned I drove Mistress to the new Leeds dungeon where we filmed a couple of custom clips for Her – one involving an intense tease and denial scene – for some reason nipple torture and face slapping were particular favourites of the person who had requested the clip and alongside the pleasure of cock teasing my nipples were duly treated to merciless abuse and my head was spinning from being slapped hard time and time again.  Could someone please request a clip where Mistress gives Her slave a relaxing back and shoulder massage please lol
The second clip involved lots of flogging and CBT. With my wrists firmly fastened to a solid beam above me I was helpless as the flogger was used all over my shoulders, back, arse & cock & balls.  The next treatment was the worst and was a new experience for me – nettles.  Mistress rubbing them gleefully all over my chest and then down my thighs before homing on where I was desperately hoping She wasn’t – Her cock.  Ouch I was immediately not a fan of nettles & my natural reaction was to try and withdraw the already tender cock back from the stinging leaves.  This was a definite mistake as I was then instructed to push myself firmly onto the nettles or I would be made to eat them. I was pretty sure at this stage Mistress wasn’t planning on making me a lovely nettle soup or stew so I gritted my teeth and shoved myself forward into the stinging leaves and waited for the pain to come.
The final treat in store was Mistress’ penis pump which I had experienced once before. Previously it had been pretty painful as somehow Mistress had managed to suck both my balls up into the vacuum which was very painful feeling so with the tender flesh already having being flogged, kicked, clamped and stung by needles I was not looking forward to the pump experience once again.  Thankfully the balls stayed in their normal abode – dangling temporarily unmolested beneath Mistress’cock, which with every squeeze of the trigger was getting larger and larger until eventually it filled the entire tube.  It was uncomfortable but thankfully bearable experience and strangely fun seeing how big a cock was dangling between my legs – gave me something to dream about lol.
Mistress finished off with some final nipple torture, adding to the punishment that they had already received – I was challenged to withstand the pain for Her silently without complaint – She is training me to be a better pain bitch as well as a cock hungry slut so I managed to keep totally silent as She twisted and pulled and scratched the tender flesh of my already battered nipples.  Eventually though She had enough of my silence and told me She wanted to hear screams – She likes to hear me scream – but only real ones though and I duly obliged as somehow the pain level was increased massively again.
Satisfied with my abuse I was lowered from the restraints and allowed to clean up the dungeon.
A fabulous time spent with my amazing Mistress – lots of laughter, good food, great company, sadistic torture all in the presence of the sexiest most beautiful woman I know
Heaven


Yours Jessie

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What to expect on your first session

Jessie's diary, Chapter 20 – Diary of a “lucky” slave

Body shaming in kink