Jessie's diary - Chapter 8 - It's all gone dark, best light a candle

It’s all gone dark – best light a candle
I was as ever really looking forward to serving Mistress – it had only been a week since my last visit but as ever time in vanilla life seems to pass 10 times slower than the hours serving Mistress Sarah. Mistress had been busy filming at the English Mansion so I was looking forward to catching up and finding out all about the week She had.
As usual the early part of the evening was spent in relative normality – completing a few bits of DIY in Mistress’ room (I have seemingly become Mistress Sarah’s interior design slave – a whole new niche fetish)  It does give me tremendous pleasure to help my Mistress in getting the feminine sanctuary She deserves as a true Goddess.
I say relative normality – as ever as soon as I arrive I kneel before Mistress and am locked into my slave collar – each and every time this happens I get a rush of excitement as the padlock clicks shut behind my neck & I know it will be a long time before I am kneeling awaiting its removal.
Dinner is then prepared for my Mistress – I am always a little nervous cooking for my Mistress as I wouldn’t want to serve Her something She didn’t enjoy – the repercussions might be quite painful. I am lucky to be allowed the privilege to eat knelt on the floor bedside my Mistress which is something I always enjoy – relaxing, chatting and catching up with each other.  Mistress is always interested in what I have been doing, how I have been and it is always a very enjoyable time for me.
As ever though it isn’t too long before Mistress wants to have some fun and I am instructed to present myself in Her bedroom in my underwear – and I don’t mean my boxers.  My Jessie underwear consists of a fetching silk & satin and lacy body (Mistress actually remarked She would quite like it for Herself when She first saw it lol) and hold up stockings and my high heels. I am required to put on my own lipstick (very slutty brightest red) and blusher – again shocking bright pink- Jessie doesn’t really do subtle.
I am instructed to kneel in front of my Mistress beside Her bed and She proceeds to treat me to a full make over – I don’t know why but I find the experience of being made up an incredible turn on. I was treated to the full experience and again the final look was definitely on the whore side of slutty.  Mistress is pleased with the look but spots the mess my (Her) cock is making under my underwear with its’ incessant dripping caused by my constant arousal – it really is like a hosepipe at times)  It is duly freed from within the underwear and treated to a nice hand job – well it would be nice if the lube that Mistress used wasn’t tiger balm.  Things soon started to get very warm down there and as Mistress had given me such a thorough stroking the balm was doing its evil magic in every delicate part of my (Her) cock.
When Mistress was satisfied watching me suffer sufficiently I was instructed to stand in the corner with my nose against the wall until further notice. My (Her) cock was still refusing to soften despite the constant presence of the pain from the tiger balm.
After a while Mistress appeared with an armful of restraints, rope and a bag whose contents I was unable to see. “Get downstairs”.  I was worried this would happen at some point – Mistress’ house has a large cellar and its use for kinky play is obvious once it is cleared out – something I am sure Mistress will have me doing soon – as well as installing some hooks for restraining slaves.
I entered the cellar & Mistress quickly fastened me into my usual wrist and ankle cuffs & I was told to get on the floor where the ropes were added to fasten me into a tight v shape with my legs / arms tightly fastened to the ring in my collar.  At this point I was roughly hooded with a tight fitting hood that almost had only a hole for the mouth. It has all gone very dark. The only thing I could see now was the glow of the lightbulb and then something else became visible – the flame of a candle. – I presumed it wasn’t going to be used for mood lighting – I was right.
Mistress grabbed my balls and made sure they were nicely exposed and with Her usual little sadistic chuckle gave me a couple of tender strokes which were a brief moment of heaven – then without warning the agony of hot molten wax being poured over my balls – it is strangle feeling as the pain is quite intense initially but then quickly subsides once it cools – however Mistress wasn’t really in the mood for letting the pain subside and She quickly added more and more wax – soon my balls and ass were well decorated which left only my rock hard cock untouched – not for long though. Wax on the head of your (Mistress’) cock is painful I have now learned – every day is a school day so they say lol.
I heard Mistress rummaging around the boxes in the cellar and heard an “ooh this should be fun” – now I have learned that what follows any sentence like that is going to involve pain.  Again I was right.  Soon my ass was on the receiving end of a hard spanking from some unknown metallic object – the only respite from the assault on my cheeks and upper thighs was when Mistress targeted the unknown object at my exposed balls. I was concentrating so much on coping with the spanking that I made a basic slave error – one that I would regret –I had not thanked Mistress for each swat with the unknown object. “I think you are getting too comfortable around Me slave – I think we need to deal with that – don’t we” So the spanking started again – this time harder than before and building to a crescendo of really hard, fast swats which was incredibly painful and somehow I kept up with thanking Mistress for each swat. I was then told I was to count the final 6 swats – each of them harder than the last – if I said anything other than the number and “Thank You Mistress” we would start from number 1 again.  Somehow I got to 6 in one go – I don’t know how.
I was told to keep my legs in the air as Mistress needed to get some more things – the light was turned off and I was left restrained on the floor with my ass burning trying to keep my legs straight in the air despite the muscles in them starting to twitch and cramp painfully.  
Mistress returned later – I don’t know how long She left me down there. But I was told that She had seen me lower my legs at one point and I would be punished for that. She also advised me that She had now decided at some point I would be spending a full night tied up down here rather than by the side of Her bed. Definitely not a hollow threat – it is something I will definitely have to endure.  
Mistress then sat firmly on my face, with Her scent strong in my nostrils – I was beginning to struggle to breathe as She firmly squashed Her amazing ass down on my face (not that I could see any of it). Just as I was running out of air She lifted off but to my surprise She forced a dildo in my mouth and I was being firmly and vigorously face fucked – with my head firmly on the floor I had no way of pulling back from Mistress assault and I was soon gagging at a number of the deeper thrusts – which only egged Mistress on more.
The face fucking only abated when Mistress turned Her attention to my slutty exposed arse which was fucked with the same energy as my mouth. I was pretty sure this was a larger dildo than previously used on me – which it turned out it was. After Mistress finished assaulting my slutty ass She told me all about Her ideas for my next stage of my submission to Her – they are not for the faint hearted and I know some / all of what She described will happen at some point.
I was then untied and instructed to take everything back upstairs and wait in Her room.  I ws told to look at myself in the mirror and by now my previously slutty make up now looked even worse as I looked like a slutty whore who had spent the night being fucked senseless. The restraints / cuffs / ropes were removed and I was told to get in the shower when Mistress than proceeded to treat me to a freezing cold shower while I tried to remove the make up and the candle wax which coated my cock, balls and ass. Mistress delighted in my shivering and gasping breaths as She playfully sprayed the freezing water over me.
After I finally removed the make up and as much of the wax as I could (I think I will be finding bits of wax down there for days) I was made to kneel within my face on Mistress’ bed where again I was fucked hard in the arse.  I was then treated to another spanking – this time with Mistress using Her vampire gloves to administer this one.  It was a firm and long hand spanking with lots of rubbing of my tender cheeks with the spiked gloves. Finally Mistress was happy with the colour of my ass and I was told to clean all the various items than had been used on me during my punishment.
After I had completed those tasks I was permitted to give Mistress Her massage which I always enjoy and after that we relaxed for a while watching TV before it was time for me to be tied for the night. Mistress had one last treat for me after She had fastened my wrist cuffs on. Mistress had been editing one of Her ballbusting videos while watching TV and She decided I need to receive some barefoot treatment.  I had to kneel legs apart holding my (Mistress’) cock out of the way to allow Mistress to kick my balls – Mistress repeated the kicking a number of times before She was happy She had kicked hard enough and I had taken it properly – ie not collapsing in a pathetic heap each time. I was told Mistress wanted to film a short clip of it so I need to keep completely straight to avoid my face getting in the shot if I bent over after being kicked – unfortunately it took quite a few takes for me to achieve this so before long I had been kicked more times than I recall.  After Mistress was satisfied I was restrained for the night and was not surprised to discover last week’s provision of a pillow was not on the agenda this week.  
Another amazing night at the feet of my Mistress
Jessie


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What to expect on your first session

Jessie's diary, Chapter 20 – Diary of a “lucky” slave

Body shaming in kink