Jessie's diary - Chapter 6 - The twitter verdict

Let’s see the verdict of the Twitter Jury
I was really looking forward to serving Mistress again after the intensity of the last visit where I had been totally used for Mistress’ pleasure (See Ch5 Total Submission). Mistress had also said how much She was looking forward to it, which both filled me with pride as Her slave, but also a slight apprehension – I know only too well that what Mistress really enjoys is abusing, torturing and humiliating me to my limit.
Shortly before I set off to pick up the groceries and supplies I needed for the evening meal I clicked on Twitter out of habit and spotted a message from a fellow sub “Have you seen your Mistress’ tweet about tonight?”  
Lo and behold Mistress had out-done Herself and had set up a Twitter vote to decide what torture I should endure later in the evening – the selection was not exactly a list I would have selected myself :-
  • 30 Nails through my Ballsac
  • Heavy duty ballbusting
  • Intense Fitness Plot
  • Bastinado caning x 20
I am relatively sure that some folk post tweets to stir a bit of interest or self-promotion – however I knew through painful experience this is absolutely not the case with my Mistress.  I was definitely going to suffer one of these tonight – my only hope was that it would not be a draw – as I was pretty sure Mistress would probably subject me to both.
I could barely look at the voting, but look I did and it although it was a close call it was ball nailing that led from start to finish and soon enough my fate was sealed.  I had to admit a slight relief as this was something I had done previously with Mistress and I had actually coped with it. However as with all things nothing is quite so simple with Mistress Sarah as She had already declared that next time we did it She would use much larger nails to intensify the experience.
I was thus dispatched to B&Q purchase the nails that would be used in my torture – I had to photograph the selection of nails & send them through to Mistress for Her to choose the ones that She wanted. As it happened I found a selection box of nails ranging from panel pins (used the last time) through to 2.63mm diameter full on nails. It was obvious which ones Mistress would choose.
After arriving at Mistress’ residence and cooking Mistress’ meal and carrying out a few jobs She required I was instructed to collect the hammer, a suitable piece of wood and wait for Her beside Her bed. Soon She arrived with sterilised nails and I was duly fastened down – more for my own safety to be honest.
Initially Mistress blindfolded me to increase the anticipation of what would happen and She began.  The pain was considerably more intense from the previous time – both due to the increased nail size but also Mistress decided from nail nr one to tap-tap them in (taking 10 or 12 smaller hits) to drive the nail through my skin.  This is massively more painful than coping with just 1 or 2 quick hard hits. Mistress also took Her time to seek out the most sensitive painful place to drive the nail home – often pressing the nail down hard with Her fingers to see where it hurt the most before deciding whether to drive it through. Mistress was delighted with the additional pain I was enduring. Still yet my (Mistress’) uncontrollable cock was hard and dripping with precum despite the torture it was incurring.
Once Mistress was satisfied he had sufficiently driven enough nails home She duly left the room and re-appeared to my horror with my absolute nemesis – the device which I simply cannot cope with – Her electrastim double pinwheel.  The intensity of pain this creates when applied to my cock is indescribable and Mistress enjoys using it all the more just because of the effect that it has.
I desperately tried to steel myself for the pain of the pinwheel on my already tender cock and that was bad enough but nothing compared to the extraordinary pain I felt when Mistress Sarah decided to see what happens if you touch the electric pinwheel onto the nails that had been driven through my ballsac. Despite being tightly fastened down I must have jumped about a foot off the floor with the pain.  I cannot put into words the feeling it caused but it was the singular most painful feeling I have experienced.  I knew it must be bad when Mistress opted not to try it again, adding only that we would need to work up to that again.  
Once the nails were removed (not a particularly pleasurable experience) I was instructed to shower – mainly to wash away the fair amount of blood that now covered my ballsac and groin area – quite a disconcerting view.  Thankfully once showered it was amazing to see just how resilient the skin is around the balls and apart from a few minor scuffs and scratches all appeared well.
Mistress advised me my punishment for the night was far from over yet and I was instructed to kneel on the floor – at this point I could see the familiar straps of Mistress’ harness for Her strapon being fastened behind me and I thought I knew what was coming. I was wrong. Instead of the familiar and quite frankly pleasurable feeling of Mistress’ dildo entering me, I was again in a world of pain as Mistress suddenly grabbed my already tender balls and twisted them hard in several directions – admonishing me for the hard on I had which was dripping precum in anticipation of having my hole filled.
Eventually Mistress relented and relaxed the grip on my balls and gave me the arse fucking treat which She told me I deserved for enduring the punishment decided by the twitter voters. It is clear how much of a whore Mistress has turned me into because I was rock hard and dripping like a complete slut as She fucked me hard.
Night Night
After Mistress had bathed and I had given Her the nightly massage it was again time for me to retire to my position on the floor beside Mistress’ bed to be bound helplessly for the night. At this point I was beyond desperate to cum – having been without for 4 weeks. Mistress made me edge myself endlessly while She had a rope fixed to my wrist restraints so that She could pull my hands away at any moment.  Mistress then intensified the edging by using Her own hands – a feeling of pleasure which I simply cannot match and I was in complete turmoil - an almost constant state of being on the edge of cumming – knowing the penalty for doing so without permission would be unthinkable.
While edging me constantly Mistress then decided to drop Her latest bomb shell and She advised me of Her plan for the next stage of my submission following on from becoming a cock sucking whore. It will represent another significant step up (down) the ladder of humiliation and degradation of me as Mistress’ slave.  Again I have no idea when this will happen only that it definitely will, whenever Mistress decides to do so.
Jessie


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What to expect on your first session

Jessie's diary, Chapter 20 – Diary of a “lucky” slave

Body shaming in kink