Jessies diary - Chapter 1 - Becoming Jessie

Jessies blog - Chapter 1 - Becoming Jessie

The invitation
I had sessioned with Mistress Sarah at both the Stockport & Whitefield dungeons on a regular basis for about 8 months – serving Her 6 or 7 times over that period. She is the 1st and only Mistress I have served.
Sessions with Mistress Sarah were always hugely enjoyable and a key element of that enjoyment was the fact that we appeared to get on personally – often chatting long after the session finished and also very often laughing / giggling during the sessions – something I had never really envisaged before but became a really important aspect of the time spent together.
After one amazing session Mistress announced that she had a surprise planned for me – now Mistress Sarah’s surprises come in many guises and one can never be quite sure what She has instore for you.  Mistress assured me it was a good surprise and I should keep an eye on my inbox. When it came it was a truly extraordinarily good surprise.
Mistress Sarah invited me to become Her Personal Slave – a truly great honour.  Her decision to make the invitation was based essentially upon the fact that She felt that we got on well and enjoyed each other’s’ company and also importantly She enjoyed my genuine “Anything to please” approach to serving Her.  Before even meeting to discuss the terms and conditions of my slavery I knew that I would of course accept such an incredible offer whatever I was required to agree to.
Sessions vs Slavery
Life as a Personal slave is very different to the session experience.  There is one absolute fundamental difference and that is that it is 100% devoted to the needs and pleasure of the Mistress.  Sessions are a balance between meeting the needs of a paying customer and the experience of the Mistress.  As a Personal slave all needs / desires / expectations that the slave had are left at the door and everything is entirely focussed on the Mistress.  As a true submissive this change has been easy for me to adapt to and indeed feels entirely more natural to me to serve Mistress Sarah in this way.
Becoming Jessie.
One element of session play that Mistress enjoyed was the humiliation of me as a sissy slut and in one of the 1st nights I spent serving Mistress She commented how She would love to see me serve her as a full sissy maid.  Jessie was born.  On occasions when Mistress requires it I am locked into a PVC maid dress, 4” lockable heels and my ankles are hobbled with chains. Mistress has instructed me on how to apply make up to look as slutty as possible. Jessie is required to complete a set of chores each evening with Mistress Sarah including cooking, cleaning Mistress’ home and numerous other tasks as required by Mistress Sarah all done teetering in heels with ankles fastened closely together. Jessie has also been instructed by Mistress Sarah that becoming a better anal slut is a basic requirement.  To achieve this I am required to train my slutty hole while away from serving Mistress so as to accommodate more and more of Her anal implements. Sometimes if I have performed my duties well I may be rewarded with strapon from Mistress.
Jessie x

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What to expect on your first session

Jessie's diary, Chapter 20 – Diary of a “lucky” slave

Body shaming in kink