Jessie’s Diary - Chapter 13 - Calling Doctor Sarah

Jessie’s Diary Part 13: Calling Doctor Sarah
This week ahead of serving Mistress I received the following msg from Her :-
“Ive ordered something I want to try on u so I hope it arrives on time”  
“:)”
“It will be a hit or a miss lol”
Hmmmm – now [painful] experience tells me with messages like this from Mistress Sarah that this something is very unlikely to be a cosy winter jumper or a lovely massage oil – it is very likely to be some device designed primarily for the infliction of pain in some unusual or interesting fashion to the amusement of Mistress.
The night before Mistress arrived the cat was let out of the bag when I received a picture from Her showing the outcome of the device being used – not a picture for the faint hearted – gulp!!!!  This device was something She had been hatching for a long time and I know that whenever an idea is in Mistresses mind it may not happen straight away but You can be sure it will definitely happen at some point.  But then reprieve later that morning when Mistress sadly announced it hadn’t arrived – oh dear what a pity – a brief and temporary stay of execution
Mistress arrived and gleefully announced that actually the “something” had arrived and She was very very much looking forward to using it – She was in an angry mood because the hairdresser had made a mistake with Her hair that afternoon which also made Her late and also because of other real life stuff going on was “in a right Sadistic mood tonight”  Oh Joy.
Mistress Sarah in a Sadistic mood is something only a true pain slut with insane pain thresholds looks forward to encountering - as Her personal slave with no safe word or limits allowed [and to be perfectly honest a bit of a wimp – albeit a devoted wimp who will suffer as much as I possibly can to please Mistress] I knew tonight was going to be another limit testing event.
Collar on, clothes off, dinner cooked, chit chat & catch up done - Mistress casually and kindly [so I thought] asked if my dinner had gone down.  Walking into the trap I replied “yes thank You Mistress it has”  Ooops
“Perfect – get on the bed, spread your legs and its time to play” – with a big smile on Her face
So time to reveal the device that had me so vexed – Mistress had purchased a skin stapler for the purpose of giving me a mangina or fu fu as Mistress delights in calling it.  It involves folding the cock under the ballsac and then stapling the ballsac together in front of the cock trapping it inside out of sight
I was concerned about not being restrained – being restrained usually helped me get through Mistress’s previous limit pushing activities (eg ball nailing)  Mistress kindly allowed me to be fastened tightly into my Straitjacket saying – “I don’t care what you do – this is happening – you just need to stay pretty still”
A Hard Days Night
Now regular readers may know I have a slight issue when placed in Bondage by my Mistress – Her cock gets excited – always regardless of what is happening next.  And no surprise as I lay there on the bed with Mistress’ cock duly at full attention – this was going to be a significant issue as there was no way in its current state it was going to be folded and hidden anywhere.  This was worrying as I knew that one way or another it was going to be made to go back to sleep.  According with Her current sadistic mood Mistress treated Her cock to some painful torture but to no immediate avail – it was still pointing northwards and refusing to budge.  
At this point I foolishly offered an alternate solution – one which I figured would end up being dismissed and adding to my suffering – being allowed to cum would solve the issue.  Initially Mistress reacted as I thought but quickly realised the quicker the annoying hardon was dealt with the quicker She would get to play with Her new toy -  ever the pragmatist I was treated to a lovely quick wank and duly exploded several weeks of cum all over myself.  I was then reminded this added bonus meant that it was going to be a very long time before I would be allowed to cum again :(
Cock was now in a semi-retired state so Mistress began – Her nails stretching and digging into my ballsac and Her cock as she grabbed the skin ready to insert the 1st staple.  The anticipation of wondering what the feeling would be like was worse than the final short sharp pain as the staple shot into my skin.  Mistress could tell from my reaction that it wasn’t too bad and promptly carried on working downwards creating a fold of stapled skin to form my man pussy.  
Now despite the pain increasing with every staple as She moved downwards the head of Mistress’ cock was still enlarged too much to fit inside the last of the ballsac – much to Mistress’ annoyance.  Having several staples remaining She turned her attention to my nipples, removing my straitjacket and promptly stapled them into mini little fannies with 5 or so staples through each.  Mistress still had some staples left and started playing with [abusing] the head of Her cock – at this point coming up with the splendid [Her thoughts not mine] idea of stapling the foreskin shut over the head for some more fun.  This particular treatment finally elicited the response Mistress was after, and Her cock duly retreated to a size small enough to allow Mistress to complete the full mangina effect.  I have rarely seen Her so pleased with Herself
I was then made to stand in front of the mirror and watch as She stapled the final couple into my ball sac – totally enclosing Her cock into my new fu fu
At this point I raised the slightly awkward question of how the staples come out – to which Mistress responded – “no idea – you’ll be doing that while I watch you from the relaxing bath You are about to run for me”  
Gulp
So after I exfoliated Mistress in Her bath   I went to work first on the staples in my nipples trying to work out how to remove them.  The staples are very similar to those you would use on paper – the end of them folding inwards to hold the staple in place.  So I has to somehow work each one out which was no little feat.  
I had not managed to get them all out by the time Mistress had finished Her bath and dried so I was instructed back onto the bed while Mistress went to work on the remaining ones. Mistress was somewhat less delicate in Her method than mine but eventually all the staples were removed leaving only small bits of bleeding remaining.  The skin is remarkably resilient.
The remainder of the night was spent massaging Mistress, watching DVD’s and generally relaxing before being restrained as usual in the floor with Mistress in my bed.
Another amazing night – more limits pushed and a very happy Mistress – perfect x
Yours Jessie

x

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What to expect on your first session

Jessie's diary, Chapter 20 – Diary of a “lucky” slave

Body shaming in kink