Jessie’s Diary - Chapter 10 - Housewarming & Party Time

Jessie’s Diary Part 10: Housewarming & Party Time
Well the lack of recent blogging hasn’t been down to lack of interesting stuff – quite the opposite in Jessieworld – there has been a lot going on and many significant changes since my last blog – Jessie now resides in her own fabulous loft apartment as a result of some pretty major changes in my vanilla life. As a result I have been able to finally submit my body totally as well as my mind in its entirety to Mistress Sarah. There are no longer any physical limits in my submission to my Mistress – only those that my Goddess wishes to impose. The restriction on me not being able to be marked at her hands has gone down very well with my Mistress.
It was wonderful to be able to share the excitement of moving into my new apartment Mistress Sarah and She was really happy for me personally to be moving on with this phase of my life.  Through the last couple of months Mistress provided me with incredible support and friendship, which will never be forgotten or taken for granted. Having finally moved in to my new place Mistress Sarah was excited to visit (especially as the building has an indoor pool, hot tub and sauna in it) As Her slave I felt incredibly proud to be able to show the apartment to my stunning Mistress and have the incredible privilege of Her spending the night there.  As a bonus I was also given the added excitement that Her friend and fellow Goddess Miss Christina Rose would be joining Her for the night.  What an incredible privilege.
In recent conversations about new things to try out in my submission, Mistress had said how much She would enjoy restraining me for long periods in a straitjacket – particularly as part of my overnight bondage. Ahead of the Mistress spending the night I arranged the purchase of one & thankfully it arrived in time. Alongside this Mistress had been enjoying Herself with a bit of online shopping and advised me with great pleasure that in addition to the straitjacket there were a number of new butt plugs, a new paddle and a very special surprise was in store for me that I would also be wearing, and that they were all being packed into Her car for the evening.  The night was going to be interesting for sure.
Mistress Sarah and Miss Christina were excited about relaxing in the pool & hot tub on the evening. However the day before the visit Mistress had to travel elsewhere for a session and after leaving home She realised She had forgotten to pack Her bikini (disaster!!) and was going to have to pop into somewhere to pick a make do replacement up for the night.  Now as any good self-respecting slave would, I couldn’t let a Goddess such as Mistress Sarah wear anything “make-do” so I had a busy lunchtime bikini shopping for something more in keeping with the style my Goddess should expect.
My guests arrived and I had to somehow carry several bags of restraints & ropes / straitjacket / whips / paddles through the public lobby into my apartment. I was particularly challenged by the 3.5 foot whip Mistress had brought to try out– which I eventually somehow secreted down my trouser leg – cue comedy walk.
After a short tour of the apartment I was collared instructed to strip as usual and made to stand hands behind back in front of my Goddess. As usual Mistress’ cock was immediately very excited.  As regular blog readers will know I have a particular issue when I am aroused - Mistress’ cock has the habit of dripping like a hosepipe. Mistress was eager to show this effect off to Miss Christina and show just what a cock dripping slut I am.  Mistress whipped Her cock repeatedly as it stood eager to attention dripping madly as usual. For some reason being whipped repeatedly have no effect on it other than creating lots of dripping mess on the floor & the obvious pain I was withstanding.
It was now time for Mistress to reveal Her surprise for me  –my heart sank as She revealed a truly medieval horrific looking device - a combined cock and ball crusher with devilishly sharp spikes top and bottom for the shaft of Mistress’ cock to the placed inside.  It is then tightened together with a series of screws.  It was painful enough just sliding my cock between the open spiked plates – the spikes being much sharper than I expected.  This was nothing however to the feeling that followed as the plates were slowly screwed tighter together – forcing the spikes into my initially rock hard cock.  Finally and well after I thought possible both Mistresses felt it was sufficiently tightly screwed into place and I was instructed to prepare dinner and serve them pre dinner drinks.
Every single movement making dinner was agony : walking / bending was making the spikes dig painfully into the tender flesh.  I was instructed to crawl when serving Mistresses their drinks and this was particularly painful especially as I had a time limit to as Mistress counted down each time – failure to reach her in time would be met with further punishment
While dinner was in the oven I was made to kneel in front of Mistress Sarah as She tried out Her new paddle and whip.  Applying CP is a favourite activity for Mistress and now that there are no restrictions on being marked She can subject me to this now as much as She pleases.  Mistress is very skilled at CP and She has a particular ability & fondness for hitting exactly the same spot on Her slave time and time again with merciless accuracy.  What initially starts out as relatively bearable pain soon builds and builds into total agony as the same tender flesh is tormented time and time again.
Eventually Mistress was happy with state of my arse and the welts that were quickly rising across my cheeks and upper thighs and I was permitted to serve Dinner.  Thankfully both Mistress and Miss Christina thoroughly enjoyed the meal I cooked and after we finished finally the cock crusher was finally removed and I was able to tidy up before we changed for the pool.
Thankfully Mistress was delighted with the bikini I had purchased, and biased though I am no one would disagree that She looks absolutely amazing in it (see Her twitter feed). We had a great time in the pool / hot tub before returning to the apartment where I spent the remainder of the evening providing massages / foot rubs / serving drinks before the Mistresses were ready to retire to my bed for the evening.  At this point I was fastened tightly into my new straitjacket and then tied tightly between neck and ankles into a tightish ball to spend the night on the floor.  What a treat for a slave – spending the night in heavily restrictive bondage with 2 stunning Goddesses relaxing in my bed.  The thought of this left me incredibly aroused and later in the night when Mistress Sarah was checking that I was still OK in my restraints She was very amused by my incredibly aroused state – pointing out it was such a pity nothing would be done to alleviate it any time soon.
The straitjacket bondage was really challenging on my arms / shoulders and I had to cope with a number of bouts of cramp through the night – which unfortunately woke Mistress up – She was not impressed. My movement in trying to alleviate the cramp both disturbed my Mistress and also meant I was no longer covered by my throw - my plea to have the throw put back over me to alleviate the cold was met with a very firm No.  
I spent the remainder of the evening desperately trying to stay as still & quiet as possible – however the straitjacket made staying in one position for longer than an hour almost impossible and early in the morning I woke Mistress again with my attempts to find some comfort.  This was not going to go down well when I next found myself at Mistresses mercy.
Party Time
The following night was the opening party for Miss Christina’s new Leeds Dungeon where I was invited as Mistress Sarah’s slave to provide entertainment for the evening.  I was instructed that I would be locked in my maids dress and heels for the night and be a serving bitch as well as endure whatever games lay in store for the invited slaves.
I arrived early evening and before the festivities began in the dungeon food and drinks were served at Miss Christina’s residence. When all the guests had arrived we moved into the new dungeon which has been fitted out with excellent equipment and toys and is a really great playspace.
One of the guests requested Mistress Sarah to demonstrate Her CP skills with the cane and paddle – showing again how accurate She is with both implements. She gave a lesson on the areas she likes to concentrate on, how & where to stand.  Watching it and listening to Mistress was actually very informative and shows just how much is needed to be done to become as accomplished a Mistress as Mistress Sarah is. I also realised that my arse was forever to be at the mercy of a true expert in CP and I will in future suffer more and more punishment as my ability to endure for Mistress increases with practice.
Another of the guests requested the Mistresses try out a scene using a cock parachute and anal hook. The bondage bed has a series of chains and pulleys which present may opportunities to torment a helpless slave below. Mistress has used a hook on me numerous times and promptly volunteered my services for this.  I was instructed to kneel on all fours on the bondage bed the anal hook was inserted and fastened to a chain at the head end of the bed and the parachute fastened to the feet end.  Once in the hook and parachute were in place the chains were then slowly tightened at each end pulling me in both directions at once – resulting in one of the most intense feelings I have had – my wrists were also fastened down and any movement I made to alleviate the pressure on my balls made the hook pull deeper into me (if that was possible) and any movement I made in the other direction pulled my balls even further away from my body. Obviously this torment resulted in one thing – a massively hard erect cock which was dripping like a hose pipe (or ho’s pipe as it was renamed by MSJ).  
Miss Christina thought it would be great fun to place Her humiliation slave in the cage beneath me and take out the removable section of the bondage bed so the he could hungrily eat the precum as it dripped down continuously onto him.  
Mistress Sarah thought I was clearly enjoying the feeling far too much at this point so proceeded to treat Her hopelessly exposed cock and balls to a generous flogging.  Every hit of the flogger causing me to pull against the already straining parachute fixed to my balls.  All of this however did nothing to diminish the erection I had nor the amount of precum dripping into Miss Christina’s slave’s mouth below.
Miss Christina had earlier said how eager She was to see the electrastim butt plug in action on me.  Mistress had told Her what an amazing effect it had on me.  After it was firmly and very unceremoniously shoved in my ass (it takes a bit of a push) it was connected to the controller and off it went.  I was quickly writhing in ecstasy as the plug did its thing.  It is impossible to describe the feeling but is it the most intense feeling and sends waves of pleasure through me.  This only increased the extent of my arousal and Mistress’ cock was literally pumping precum out now.  I was also teased repeatedly by Mistress Sarah and my desperation to cum was at an all time high and I was begging to be allowed to cum.  Normally I expect I would have had absolutely no chance of cumming as it was less than 3 weeks since Mistress had last allowed me to cum but clearly the idea of what would happen if I exploded above the slave caged beneath me outweighed this and Mistress kept up the teasing of Her cock until it exploded all over Miss Christina’s slave below totally covering his face.  He was then made to thank me for the pleasure of drinking and wearing my cum.
After being released Mistress had devised a number of games for the evening pitting slaves against each other (including one to see who could tolerate the most electricity though their balls without making a sound)  The games involved pain / humiliation / predicament bondage & stress positions – all designed to amuse Miss Sarah & Miss Christina.
When the various games were over the loser was treated to a caning, whipping and paddling - finishing with a truly brutal paddle – quite small in size but about an inch or so thick – it delivers a truly painful whack.  Mistress then announced that as all slaves are losers so both Her slaves received a beating – with both arses being turned a delicious shade of red by the end.
After the guests had left for the evening I ran my Mistress Her bath and gave Her a relaxing footrub before She placed me in my usual restraints on the floor beside the bed as She and Miss Christina retired for the evening.
Another amazing night in Jessie world

Yours Jessie

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What to expect on your first session

Jessie's diary, Chapter 20 – Diary of a “lucky” slave

Body shaming in kink