Jessie's diary - Chapter 4 - Painting the room pink


Jessies blog - Chapter 4 - Painting the room pink
As mentioned in previous blogs my entire focus as Mistress Sarah’s slave is that I do all I can to make Her life easier, happier and full of as many things that She appreciates and enjoys.  From time to time opportunities arise to assist my Mistress with some of the daily non-kink sides of life that even Goddesses encounter from time to time. In this instance Mistress Sarah required Her bedroom redecorating to provide a more calming, elegant and feminine environment for Her to relax in the evenings.
Amusingly and slightly strangely for My Mistress to comprehend, in my vanilla life when I am not either locked in PVC and high heels, or immobilised on strict bondage or being fucked as cock hungry slut, I almost pass for a pretty normal blokey bloke who is not bad at a bit of DIY and odd jobs.  Luckily I was able to adapt my working hours and diary during the week to be able to donate some time to provide some assistance to my Mistress to help transform Her new room into something more becoming of a Goddess. 
Glossing skirtings and hanging mirrors might not be amongst the wildest of things I have done in the presence of Mistress Sarah, but I thoroughly enjoyed spending time in Her Presence and I took pride as Her slave in being able to do something for Her that would hopefully make Her life a little more enjoyable and relaxing. Life as a personal slave isn’t all about kink and torture – its about pleasing your Mistress in anyway that you can.
Painting the town Red
I was fortunate to be offered the honour by my Mistress of accompanying Her on a ni5ght out to enjoy a meal to celebrate Her Birthday at one of Manchester’s finest restaurants. It is almost beyond words to describe the feeling of walking into a room alongside a Goddess as stunning and head turning as Mistress Sarah. 
It was a hugely enjoyable evening in Mistress’ company, especially as She really enjoyed the evening which felt an incredible privilege for me as a slave.  From the delicious cocktails to trying Oysters and Sushi for the first time, it was an eventful and fun filled evening.  One of the funniest, memorable elements of the night was the attention I received from one of the waitresses who flirted outrageously with me all night – much to Mistress almost baffled amusement.  Mistress struggled to control Her giggles as the waitress repeatedly fawned over me and called me SIR all night!!!. I can only think that when you are with a stunning beauty like Mistress Sarah other women view you differently.  I was in heaven all night – getting to spend the evening enjoying my Mistress’ company and being flirted over by a really cute waitress – I didn’t know what to do with myself.
Mistress Sarah decided to ensure I would definitely remember the evening by announcing on the car journey back to Her residence that She was going to be using the anal hook as part of my bondage for the night and had plans for the restraints and ropework to be tighter and more restrictive than She had done previously. Soon enough upon return I found myself tied so tightly even blinking seemed to pull the hook even deeper into me – it was going to be a long night ahead.  
Before retiring to Her bed Mistress had one last treat for me, pulling out one of Her vibrators that She had used before for teasing my (Her) cock with – I thought my luck was in and Mistress was going to reward me for a lovely evening with a mind blowing orgasm.  As usual Mistress teased and taunted me to the edge of orgasm and back again countless times and I was soon begging to be allowed to come. Finally Mistress brought me one last time to the very edge of orgasm and ……… stopped. Expert as She is She did not soon enough to stop the ruined orgasm that followed.  Mistress Sarah took great pleasure in the empty, hollow, bemused look on my face as 3 weeks of cum came spewing out but without any pleasure or relief. 
Its hard to describe what a ruined orgasm feels like except awful. I spent the remainder of the night bound impossibly tight with my (Mistress’) cock still desperate for relief that would not come.  The feeling was compounded by being told that despite it being a ruined orgasm without any pleasure I was back to day zero in terms of Mistress enforced chastity. Finally and worryingly Mistress hasn’t as yet told me what it is I will have to do in return for receiving my ruined orgasm – as I foolishly begged Mistress that I would do anything if She let me cum . . . well She did let me cum 
Jessie

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What to expect on your first session

Jessie's diary, Chapter 20 – Diary of a “lucky” slave

Body shaming in kink