I'm back!!

Hey everyone. I trust you're all well?

Mistress landed back at 7am Sunday morning as has been asleep since. Taking my body clock a little longer than expected to get back to the 'norm'
Woke up earlier on thinking I was still in Mexico, was such a disappointment to realise I wasn't. Still, I'm glad to be home and am already planning on my next holiday which will be Oct/Nov. I'm thinking Jamaica, Sri Lanka or Vietnam. Please let me know if you've been and give me your opinions...

It's going to be a day of admin for me tomorrow in between unpacking and washing. I never quite realised how busy I am these next few months. I'm in Ireland with Jessica Wood in a few weeks and Paris in July. A big shoot coming soon and filming will be commencing July time. I've also got the amazing Jaye Rose visiting to do double sessions which will be an absolute blast.

More of these details to come tomorrow. Until then I shall bid you a goodnight! :)

MSJ

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What to expect on your first session

Jessie's diary, Chapter 20 – Diary of a “lucky” slave

Body shaming in kink