Holiday notice

Hi everyone!!

Well it's that time of year again where everyone is setting off on their jollies. Mistresses are getting glam and their bikini shopping has probably already been done months in advance  (cough cough)

You are all probably well aware of the fact given how many times I've tweeted about it but for those who don't know I'm going to be unavailable from 14th - 30th May! My slave is very kindly flying me off to mexico for my birthday where I'll be swimming with dolphins and letting monkeys climb all over me at the sanctuary. So excited...

I'm very limited on appointments next week and the only days I can do is Tuesday & Thursday (afternoons)
If you're looking for a session before my travels then please get in touch now via
MissSarahJessicaMail@gmail.com

I'm sure you lot will enjoy the many tweets I'll be making from abroad.

Don't miss me too much when I'm away :)

MSJ

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What to expect on your first session

Jessie's diary, Chapter 20 – Diary of a “lucky” slave

Body shaming in kink