What to expect on your first session

What to expect from your first session

This is a blog specifically for you newbie subs that have been watching from afar. You're trying to pluck up the courage to contact me but are too nervous as you don't know what to expect.
This should help...

Email or call?
So you've found me online and have my phone number and email address but which one should you choose to make Initial first contact? I think email is sometimes better especially if you're nervous. Some people find it easier to write down their fetishes and what they're looking for. Email provides that space where you can be as detailed as you like. It's also a good ice breaker and may make you feel less anxious.
Phonecalls are good because you get a better feel for the person. You have more chance of sensing my personality through my voice. (I'm not a Mistress that is going to bite your head off on a phonecall) I am polite, respectful and will answer any questions you may have.

Please note that you will be asked to send an email anyway so I have all details of your session.

When you arrive
When you arrive at the premises I will greet you at the door. Expect a warm welcome. You will then be taken into one of the chamber rooms where we can have a chat before session begins.
Shower is available if you need to freshen up.
Some newbies don't really know what it is they're "into" so I usually do what I like to call "An introduction to BDSM" I go through a mixture of things which gives a taster of different sensations. Ie: Flogging, mild CBT, edging, spanking and sometimes a form of humiliation.

My favourite?? Probably edging! I love having an excited newbie all frustrated ready to explode at any minute only for me to repeatedly take my hands away.

There's no doubt that when you enter the dungeon your eyes are going to be be searching the room. There will be so much equipment in there that you've never seen before that you'll be very intrigued. I will sometimes ask a new submissive if there's anything that they see and would like to try. 9x out of 10 there's usually quite a few things. Lol.

Afterwards
I enjoy taking my time getting to know the person and what makes them tick. There's no better feeling than having someone leave on a high and feel so glad that they came. That's what I aim for every time. 

After we have finished there will be plenty time to debrief and have a hot drink. I don't like rushing around so don't expect to be chucked out the minute session is over.

I hope this may have helped the nervous newbie itching to get in touch! ;)

Hopefully see you soon

MSJ

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Jessie's diary, Chapter 20 – Diary of a “lucky” slave

Body shaming in kink