Punishment Vs Pleasure

New review - Punishment Vs Pleasure 


This would be my 6th visit to serve Mistress Sarah and I was undoubtedly more nervous ahead of this visit than ever before – even more than the 1st time when I entered the unknown and plucked up the courage to visit Mistress Sarah. Why the nerves you ask?
Ahead of this session I was instructed to remain chaste without any form of device to assist me and also instructed I was not permitted to even touch Mistress’ cock in any inappropriate manner for a period of 2.5 weeks before the session. Mistress’ instructions made it abundantly clear that the consequences of failing, or worse lying about it would be significant and unpleasant (for me). Unfortunately for me I failed on the non-touching rule and having duly submitted my report to Mistress in the days before the session confessing to my rule breaking – I was advised a punishment would be in order.

During this period I had also been reprimanded for not displaying sufficient manners and respect in my correspondence with Mistress Sarah and advised again that a punishment was required to address and rectify these failings.

Mistress had also instructed me ahead of the session that I needed to improve my woeful ability to take Her cock in my slutty arse and I needed to train myself in this area as She had plans to explore and abuse that area significantly during the session and if I didn’t improve I was in for a very difficult time.

One of the key elements to my relationship with Mistress Sarah is that from the start I (foolishly you may think) asked that I should not be permitted a safe word during sessions. I wanted give myself totally to Her control during the sessions. In having such total control Mistress Sarah has expanded my ability to endure pain for Her pleasure (She genuinely does enjoy it); but previously levels had never been taken to a punishment level. I knew that whatever awaited me was not going to be easy but I knew deep down as a slave still learning how to serve a Mistress properly I knew I needed to suffer for my failings and understand that failing to meet Mistress’ expectations had a consequence. I knew that I was going to be made to suffer more than previously – I just didn’t know how much or how I would cope wih it.

In addition to the punishment I was to receive, Mistress had decided that She wanted to play around with the school girl bully scenario – which aligned with a particular scenario I had fantasised about for many a year. Mistress wanted to throw in a lot of tease and denial elements to this scene as well. So now with 2.5 weeks of chastity, thinking pretty much solely about Mistress Sarah in a schoolgirl outfit (check Mistress’ twitter account – it is an insanely hot look) I was in for a roller coaster session.

Upon arrival after Mistress read my report and quizzed me for any signs of any further failings, Mistress announced she wanted to get the punishment out of the way so she could really enjoy what else she had planned. Without detailing all of the punishment; suffice to say I was made to suffer and it had me definitely challenging my earlier request not to have a safe word to help me out in such circumstances. The “highlight” of the punishment being when Mistress made me torture my (Her) cock by having me repeatedly press it against Her electric pinwheel while she smirked and giggled at my agony – the “offer” of a gag to quieten my girly bitch screams being the only respite from Her laughing at my suffering. Finally Mistress decided that I had suffered enough (for now) and I was let down from the restraints and allowed a few moments to recover.

Punishment duly administered it was now time to test whether I had indeed improved my abilities as a cock hungry slut – thankfully for me my efforts in improving this was noticeable and allowed Mistress to opt for an entirely new and larger range of anal devices to further my progress. I was very proud to have pleased Mistress for once.

Mistress then indulged in one of Her favourite pastimes – tease and denial; an activity at which she is a true expert
.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What to expect on your first session

Jessie's diary, Chapter 20 – Diary of a “lucky” slave

Body shaming in kink