Jessie's diary - Chapter 5 - Total submission

Jessie’s Dairy Part 5 – Total Submission
I clicked on the twitter notification and saw a tweet laying there for me from my Mistress which always sets the heart beat racing a bit faster “keep your clit in your pants slut!” The tweet was in response to an earlier tweet I had sent to a friend of my Mistress in so called humour – only my Mistress didn’t appreciate the humour – with less than 24 hours before serving Mistress Sarah for the night I knew I was in trouble.  That and the lack of a response to my apologetic email meant the issue was definitely going to be discussed as I knelt in front of Mistress Sarah the next evening.
I arrived to find Mistress Sarah in high spirits and for a brief moment I thought that maybe I might get off lightly. “I’ve got lots of surprises planned for you tonight slut” She beamed – oh no I was not getting off lightly it was worse than that – Mistress was really looking forward to the evening which meant I was in real trouble. I attended to my chores in full dress as usual and several hours passed without incident until Mistress instructed me to fetch Her bag – the one containing all Her toys and tools of torture.
I was told firmly that there was not a chance I would be coming tonight so don’t even think about getting my hopes up.  I was subjected initially to unspeakable pleasure of a multitude of vibrators and Mistress’ expert hand teasing Mistress’ straining cock. Gradually though things started to take a turn for the worse – receiving a hand job using deep heat as lube – rubbed carefully into all the most delicate areas around the head and down the uretha, followed by a hand job with Mistress wearing vampire gloves – Mistress’ cock refusing to give up its straining erection despite the pain of hundreds of spikes assaulting it. Numerous further treats followed including electrics, spanking (with the spiked gloves) and then the almost inevitable filling of my arse with Mistress’ favourite estim dildo – which makes my entire body convulse with indescribable pleasure. While trying to concentrate on this experience Mistress appeared in front of me holding a dildo in front of my mouth telling me what a slut I already was and how She was going to me into a total slut for Her pleasure and enjoyment. I knew without being told that She expected me to pleasure Her strapon with my mouth.
Whilst kneeling in front of Mistress with both ends filled as only a slut can enjoy I barely noticed Mistress’ other personal slave Richard enter the room after returning from a night out. I was instructed to show Richard the effect of the estim on me as She had plans for him to experience the same at some point.
Normally Mistress keeps Her slaves servitude entirely separate so I knew having Richard in the room with us was no unintentional accident, and highly unlikely that all Mistress wanted was for Richard to see me with a filled arse. I knew pretty well what was intended for me now
Several months ago around the same time Mistress had invited me to become a personal slave Mistress had announced cheerfully to Her 30k follower in twittersphere that She would soon be making me suck Richard’s cock for Her personal pleasure.  These tweets have one thing in common – they rarely give you a clue as to when the event will happen but you can be sure that when Mistress is ready – it will definitely happen.
It would appear that tonight the stars had aligned for Mistress as She had both a slave who needed seriously humiliating / abusing as a punishment and a slave who had 4 months of cum that needed emptying.
Soon enough Richards impressive cock was unveiled and I was instructed to pleasure him with my hands as I would pleasure myself (if ever I was allowed to do such a thing anymore)  It was made clear to me that I was definitely the very lowest of the low a slut worthy only of servicing other slaves for Mistress’ pleasure.
Upon instruction I took Richard’s ample pierced cock in my mouth – a first for me and tried to do as good a job as I could – with Richard providing instruction on what he liked and what felt nice.
Incredibly despite 4 months chastity Richard was not hurrying to empty his balls – I think we wanted to make the pleasure last as long as he could – and he definitely managed that.  Mistress advised him he wasn’t allowed to cum in my mouth but that She wanted him to cover my face with his cum as a final humiliation.  
While taking Richard in my mouth Mistress ramped up the humiliation by making sure I was also hard – although again reminded of the fact I was not allowed to come tonight. Eventually when I had got Richard close enough he took his cook and pumped it hard until Mistress gave him permission to release and he completely covered my humiliated face in cum.  Now I genuinely know what 4 months of cum looks and feels like.  After I was told to thank Richard and I was allowed to stand and go and clean myself up I caught sight of my face in the mirror and it was completely covered in cum.
I was a true slut now
After cleaning up Mistress made sure I was OK with what had just happened. Despite being a true dominant and a sadist, Mistress nurtures and cares for Her slaves and She took time to talk through what I thought and how I was feeling. Mistress made my night when She told me how pleased She was with me for submitting in the way I did without fuss or complaint.  Making Mistress proud is such an amazing feeling.
After chatting I gave Mistress Her nightly massage – which is a true privilege that I enjoy immensely as it genuinely gives pleasure and relaxation to my Mistress and is normally time for an enjoyable hour or two relaxing and chatting with my Mistress.  Time I appreciate dearly. Although tonight with Mistress being in “a really evil mood” [Her words not mine] She couldn’t resist the opportunity to punch me in the balls as they hung tantalisingly in front of Her as I massaged Her.
Finally time for bed and the theme continued – the old favourite, the anal hook was inserted and this time Mistress pulled the rope fixing it to my collar far tighter than ever before. It was inserted so deeply inside me I couldn’t envisage spending the next 11/12 hours with it in place.  I was then tied tightly and told I would not  even have my usual throw over me to keep me warm for the night.  Thankfully after several cold shivering hours Mistress relented on the throw as I think the remainder of my predicament was sufficiently painful punishment – with the hook ensuring I could not even lay my head in the floor without feeling significant discomfort from the hook pulling even deeper into my arse.
Surprisingly sleep was a rare visitor through the night and even now several hours after release I still feel like I can feel the hook deep inside me.
One think is clear – I will not be sending any “funny” emails commenting on Mistress’ friends’ figures / bodies in future – I have been taught a lesson several times over.  

Jessie

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What to expect on your first session

Jessie's diary, Chapter 20 – Diary of a “lucky” slave

Body shaming in kink