Jessie’s Diary - Chapter 12 - A day at the Spa

Jessie’s Diary Part 12: A day at the Spa
I’m going to spoil some people illusions here but what a lot of subs don’t really get is that Mistresses are actually real people, with real lives and all the good and bad stuff that happens in real life.  Looking incredibly hot in latex working in a dungeon does not make you impervious to the shit that everyday life throws at you.  My Mistress is actually a real woman and the same as the rest of us has to deal with all the same crappy stuff the rest of us mortals do (She just looks better than the rest of us lol). One of the privileges I value the most about my relationship with MSJ is that She shares the day to day stuff with me as well as the D/s stuff.  I feel lucky to be able to consider myself and Mistress Sarah friends as well as Domme & sub.
Recently Mistress has had some rubbish stuff to deal with and as Her friend as well as devoted slave I invited Her to get away from it at my apartment any time She needed some space just to relax and chill.  MSJ accepted the offer and I looked forward to looking after Her, giving Her a bit of quiet time and generally enjoying a chilled night in with a friend.
I thought MSJ could do with a bit of perking up so I booked us into a lovely spa for the day to get away from it all the day after She came over to stay – something Mistress very much appreciated.
Regular readers will be astonished to hear then but even before Jessie became part of my life I have always been a bit of a spa bunny – I could happily spend the day with the Ladies that Lunch gossiping over a glass of Prosecco lol x (Am such a girl even in my vanilla life lol).  I hear you all gasping with shock as such a revelation that I am not the most Alpha of males lol.
Our night in together was lovely & relaxed – I was still required to be collared and naked – even when MSJ isn’t in Domme mode She still has expectations and rules for me as Her slave.  Food was cooked, a good chit-chat catch-up was had, several DVD’s watched, massages given and the night ended with me fastened into my straitjacket on the floor with MSJ in my bed.
Our day at the spa was lovely, relaxing in the outdoor hot tub with a cold glass of wine to start the day, enjoying the steam rooms, saunas and pool.  It was a gorgeous spa setting out in the wilds of North Yorkshire in a stunning setting and the sun shone to make the day even better.
Nothing ever seems to go quite without incident when Mistress and I go out together, and today was no different.  While Mistress was enjoying Her treatment I couldn’t believe it when some friends of my wife & I walked in to the spa – I couldn’t believe it (Whilst I am officially separated being seen with my Mistress would not exactly go down very well).  So I did the only logical thing – I hid under a blanket on a sofa and tried to avoid being seen by them – I can hear you all marvel at my cunning and ingenuity!!!!!  
This plan worked spectacularly well, with them wandering off to explore the spa – well it worked until they reappeared and promptly plonked themselves down on the sofa next to me – with me looking a rather special sight huddled under the blanket.  I was now in serious panic mode as it was only a few minutes until Mistress was due to come out of the treatment room opposite and start looking for me!!!.
The relaxed feeling from spending the day at the spa was well and truly up in smoke as my heart was now beating a 100 miles an hour.  I saw Mistress come back into the lounge and could see Her looking for me.  Thankfully one of my friends got up and walked to a different part of the spa – at this point I made a decision to basically leg it past my remaining friend who was engrossed (I hoped) in a newspaper.
I sped past and caught Mistress’ eye as I bolted for the changing rooms – We had no choice but to leave before being seen – thankfully it was almost the end of the day and we hadn’t lost much time at the spa.  There was one last problem though – I needed to pay the food and drinks tab but one of my friends was now sat in the spa reception speaking to receptionist – it just couldn’t be happening.  
I thought on my feet and headed to the main hotel reception and asked if I could pay the bill there.  Obviously I was directed back to the spa as you might imagine, finally after several minutes trying to explain without actually explaining why I couldn’t use the spa I had to admit to the young lady and the smug looking concierge behind reception that I was “errrr here with someone I perhaps errr shouldn’t really be here with and errrrr …… there were certain people in the spa that errrr shouldn’t really errr see me here with a certain person Im errr perhaps not really meant to be here with”  The receptionist gave a little wink and a very knowing smile and finally and thankfully helpfully sorted the bill out for me while the concierge almost exploded in quiet smugness.
Mistress and I managed to exit without being seen thankfully, and then whilst driving back we laughed out loud as I explained everything to Her about being under the blanket, trying to pay the bill etc. The journey back went quickly as we were in fits of laughter most of the way back.  We stopped for a nice dinner in a country pub on the way home – still chortling over the days’ events - it was a lovely way to finish a couple of lovely days together.
I was so glad to be able to treat Mistress to a couple of relaxing days after a pretty rubbish week for Her

Yours Jessie

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What to expect on your first session

Jessie's diary, Chapter 20 – Diary of a “lucky” slave

Body shaming in kink