Jessie’s Diary - Chapter 15 - A Dear Friend

Jessie’s Diary Part 15: A Dear Friend
This is a bit of a different blog – it’s not going to be funny or cheeky or describe the latest ordeal my Goddess has put me through for Her pleasure or amusement – it’s a blog about finding yourself in a pretty crap and scary place and having an amazing friend pick you up carry you through it.
I recently injured my back in a somewhat innocuous manner and ended up in hospital and having the injury diagnosed as a pulled muscle and sent home with a couple of boxes of painkiller and told to take things easy.
As time progressed my symptoms worsened & as I was talking to Mistress about it She decided that something just wasn’t right and She was going to drive over to me and take me back to Hospital to have it looked at again as She was adamant things just weren’t right.  Taking time away from Her personal life on a Sunday (which Mistress always tries to keeps as Her personal time away from the daily hassles of sessions / email / twitter etc)
She drove me to the A&E department and we settled in for the night (nothing happens very quickly in these places). She stayed by my side through the night through a succession of tests and scans.  One moment of light relief was when the doctor asked Mistress to leave the exam room while he examined my arse – I could see Mistress smirking as he was saying it might feel a little uncomfortable as he put his finger up there – I think Mistress said something like “You’ll need a lot more than a finger for him to even feel that” under Her breath as She briefly left the room
Later on we were transferred to another hospital for an MRI scan and She did not want to leave until the scan had been done and the results back. It was now pretty much the middle of the night.  Eventually they came back confirming emergency surgery was required first thing in the morning.
All through the night I had my friend with me, supporting me, making me laugh and helping me through a really scary situation.  Mistress was there again the next afternoon after the operation to make sure I was alright and keep me company as I recovered, bringing much needed treats (some of which I actually got to eat lol)
I cannot thank my Mistress and friend enough for the support She gave me this week – this might not be the sexiest / funniest blog episode Jessie has written but it’s one of the most important to me.  I love serving Mistress Sarah as Her devoted slave, I love spending time with Her as one of my best friends, I got so lucky the day I sent Mistress Sarah an email requesting a session – I had no idea where it would bring me.  I’m pretty sure Mistress had no idea that when a very nervous Nigel first turned up to a session with Her that not so long after She would be sat in a hospital ward at 2 am laughing as I said I thought the identity bracelets looked like all-inclusive resort bands.

Thank You my incredible friend and Mistress

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What to expect on your first session

Jessie's diary, Chapter 20 – Diary of a “lucky” slave

Body shaming in kink