Sessions, steaks and minions

So the plan was to arrive at Miss Jessica Woods for roughly 1pm which would've  meant I needed to leave Manchester at 9.30am, which I did. I'm not a good morning person at all, well actually, when I say not a good morning person I'm never actually awake until atleast 1pm. Needless to say this was very early for me especially having to drive. I really don't know why I never booked a bloody train! Anyway, I pulled over at the sandbach services for a little nap. 90mins later I woke up feeling a bit more fresh and lively with nosey men staring down at me from the van parked beside. Urghhh.... Just what every woman needs!

I arrived bang on 2.30pm with our session due at 3pm. I was looking forward to spanking a bottom after my long drive so couldn't get him over Jessica's school desk quick enough. We both took turns of spanking him with the ever growing collection of slippers, flip flops and plimsolls Jessica seems to collect. His head was locked inbetween our thighs as the other made impact with his bottom. Jessica and I have seen this slave before and I specifically enjoy Inflicting pain to his nipples. They are so long and feel so eager to be abused between our fingers tips. We alternated doing this as the other sat on his tummy and tickled his feet, which was fun. :)
He was kind enough to remember my birthday (he would've been spanked alot harder if he hadn't) He bought me a lovely pair of heels which I'm looking forward to trying on properly when I'm home. Love a new pair of heels. Thank you very much. :)

Prime & Steak
Jessica suggested that we went for an early birthday meal somewhere nice which I obviously agreed to. ;)
I never used to eat steak until the beginning of this year and since then I simply can't get enough. Steak with some vegetables has got to be my favourite meal at the minute. Healthy and fresh - Perfect!! We found a great restaurant not too far away called steak and prime. I had heard good reviews about it before but i was yet to have my experience. Safe to say the steak was delicious, cocktails were superb and staff were all very friendly. Perhaps one was slightly too friendly, he couldn't seem to manage talking to us with a straight face. His face was literally beaming every time he served us at the table (which seemed to be alot for some reason) maybe he recognised us? Who knows. Ha ha!!
After maybe another few cocktails we decided to call it a night and head home. I'm travelling home early in the morning and Miss Jessica has sessions all day. We retired to the sofa for a movie and some fizzy minions (cough cough) So regretting that now.
Was lovely to catch up again and is always fab to session with Miss Jessica.
Remember we are heading to BELFAST in a few weeks time!! 22nd & 23rd June - Taking bookings NOW!!!
Thanks to those who have sent me a gift for my birthday it really is appreciated. 
MSJ x

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What to expect on your first session

Jessie's diary, Chapter 20 – Diary of a “lucky” slave

Body shaming in kink